My bad nightmare/Gabby calms me down/Developing PTSD

1 hour later,  I was fast asleep. But then, a bad nightmare began while I was sleeping. The dream started at my aunt and uncle's house. My Aunt and uncle were yelling at me for failing my classes in school. 

Hanna: Isaac, we got a call from the principal of your school and he said that you failed all of your classes in school! What is your deal?! Brian: Tell us the truth and you better not lie to us or we will hurt you! My Aunt and uncle were furious with me.

Isaac: I, I listen to the teacher and do the assignments in class. I said this in a shaky voice. Then My Uncle Brian yelled at me. Brian: No you don't! You just sit there and play games on the computer when you are supposed to be doing your work!

Then, my Aunt and uncle slapped me across the face for lying. Hanna: Tell us the truth now or we will stab you with a knife! Me: I, I, I. I was trying to get my words out but I was too scared of what my Aunt and uncle were gonna do to me.

Brian: Are you going to stand there and stare at us like we're stupid?! A few minutes later, I still couldn't answer them. Brian: Hanna, get a knife from the kitchen since he won't answer me! My Aunt went downstairs and grabbed a big knife. Then, Brian stabbed me in the arm. Me: Owwww! I screamed in pain and agony.

Then I started to cry. Brian: answer us when we ask you a stupid question! Me: Uh, I, I, I. I still couldn't answer them because I was too scared to answer them. Then, my Uncle started repeating Answer me in a demonic voice. I wanted this dream to end. Me: Stop it! Leave me alone! Then, Brian started repeating the same words over and over. Brian: Answer me! Answer me! 

The voices repeated this over and over. Then, I fall through a hole in the floor. Then, I started screaming. Then, Gabby woke up after hearing me screaming. I was screaming in my sleep. Then, Gabby tried to wake me up from my nightmare. 

Gabby: Hey, Isaac. Are you alright honey? Oh my gosh! Isaac! Wake up honey. You're having a nightmare. A few seconds later, I woke up abruptly from my nightmare screaming in bed. Then, I started breathing heavily. Then, my heart was pounding against my chest. Then, I started sweating.

Gabby: Hey, easy honey, you were just having a nightmare. I was so scared. I started shaking. Then, I started to cry. Gabby: Aww, it's alright honey. There is no need to be scared. Do you want to tell me what happened honey?

Me: I had a nightmare about my Aunt and uncle hurting and abusing me for failing my classes in school. They kept asking me why I failed my classes but I couldn't answer them. I was too scared to answer their question. But then, they stabbed  me with a knife. 

Then, my Uncle started repeating Answer me in a demonic voice. Then, Brian started repeating the same words over and over. Brian: Answer me! Answer me!

The voices repeated this over and over. Then, I fell through a hole in the floor. Then, I started screaming. Gabby was shocked after what I told her. Gabby: Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry that happened to you honey. 

Aww, Come here. Gabby hugged me tightly. Me: Gabby, I'm scared. I don't know what to do! I was shaking like a jello in absolute terror. I was unable to fall back asleep. Me: I am too scared to go to sleep. I  am worried that my Aunt and uncle are gonna hurt me again.

Gabby: It's alright honey, it was just a nightmare. It's not real. You are safe here with me. You don't have to go back to sleep right away. Your aunt and uncle are not gonna hurt you. They are in Jail. They will never come anywhere near you. I've got you. You're gonna be staying with us. 

A few minutes later, I finally calmed down almost to the point where I actually could fall asleep again. Gabby: Feel better? Me: Yes. Thanks Gabby. Gabby: Aww, your welcome honey. Now let's go back to sleep. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Me: Okay Gabby. Gabby managed to calm me down pretty easily. A few minutes later, we fell back asleep.

The next morning, we woke up and I was still pretty shaken up about the dream last night.  Gabby: Hey Honey. Do you want to go downstairs and see DJ Catnip? Me: Sure. Gabby: Okay Honey let's go. So, me and Gabby went to see DJ Catnip in the music room.

DJ Catnip: Hey Gabby and Isaac. Gabby: Hey DJ Catnip, Can we talk for a second? DJ Catnip: Sure Gabby. So what's going on? Gabby: Well, Isaac had a bad nightmare about his Aunt and uncle coming and taking him away and hurting him again last night.

DJ Catnip: Oh no. I thought we filed a restraining order against them? Gabby: We did. But he's having bad memories of when he lived with them. He's really worried that they might come back and take him away and hurt him again.

DJ Catnip: Oh dear. You don't have to worry about your abusive aunt and uncle Brian and Hanna anymore. Me: Okay thank god. Gabby: Oh well, That's a relief. Because there is no way I am going to let him live with his great grandparents.

Because they treat him just as bad. And there is no way on earth I am leaving him out on the streets because he doesn't have a family anymore because of his parents death from the car accident.

DJ Catnip: Yeah, I know. But at least he will be spending the rest of his life with us. Plus, he likes your show. Gabby: Yeah, I know. I'm really happy for that. But I'm really worried about his sleep health and we should do something about it. DJ Catnip: We should bring a doctor here to examine him.

Gabby: Okay I'll let the other cats know. DJ Catnip: Okay Gabby. Me: what's going on? Gabby: we're going to have a doctor come over and examine you just to make sure that you are not having trouble sleeping. Me: Okay Gabby. 

Then, Gabby went to tell the other cats in the Dollhouse about what happened so they called the Doctor to give me a check up. A few minutes later, the Doctor arrived at the Dollhouse. Doctor: Hey Gabby.

Gabby: Hey Doctor, are you here to check on Isaac? Doctor: Yeah I am. I just want to make sure that he is sleeping well. Gabby: Well, he did have a nightmare last night about his aunt and uncle hurting him again.

Doctor: Oh dear. I just need to do a few tests but it shouldn't take too long. Gabby: Okay. Gabby: Honey, the Doctor is just going to do a few tests to make sure you haven't developed any sleeping disorders. Me: Okay Gabby.

So, the doctor did some tests and unfortunately, the tests showed that I have developed a severe case of insomnia. Then, the doctor told Gabby and DJ Catnip the news. Gabby: So, how did it go?

Doctor: I finished the test and got the results back and I'm sorry to say that he has developed a severe case of insomnia. Gabby: What? Oh no. DJ Catnip: Oh no, that's terrible. Doctor: Well, Gabby, if you continue to sleep with him. It should help prevent it.

but, I'm afraid that's the only thing you can do. It could take months or even years for him to get over his insomnia. Gabby: Oh no. Doctor: I must be going now. Gabby: Okay Doctor. DJ Catnip: man, I can't believe Isaac has insomnia now.

Gabby: Yeah, I know. But as long as he sleeps with me in my room, he shouldn't have a problem sleeping. DJ Catnip: Okay. That's good to hear.