My abusive aunt and uncle get arrested.

The Next day, the police arrived at my abusive aunt and uncle's house and arrested them for hurting and abusing me for 5 years. Police officer: Hands behind your back! Hanna and Brian, you two are under arrest for abusing and hurting a young 10 year old boy.

Hanna: No Officer! Please! We didn't mean to! We were just trying to punish him! Brian: We were just mad at him for failing his classes in school! Police officer: No you weren't! You guys literally stabbed a 10 year old boy with a knife! You two are clearly not fit for taking care of kids! You two are going to jail for life.

Then, the police handcuffed my abusive aunt and uncle and took them to Jail. They were sentenced to life in prison for what they have done to me for the past 5 years. So, they were forced to spend the rest of their lives in jail until the day they died. After court, I had something to say to them.

Me: I'm so glad I ran away from home! You guys have been hurting and abusing me for the past 5 years! And I am sick of it! I'm glad I moved in to live the rest of my life with Gabby and the Gabby cats in the Dollhouse! I just want to be a normal and happy kid and you two have ruined it! I hope you guys die in the underworld and suffer for what you two have done to me! 

Then, Gabby stepped up and she was really angry at my Aunt and uncle for hurting and abusing me for the past 5 years. she was also mad at them for hurting my feelings about me liking her show. So, she had a few words to say to my abusive aunt and uncle.

Gabby: Brian and Hanna, I can't believe you two have been hurting and abusing Isaac for 5 straight years! You smacked him, threw him into the dresser, threw him off the bed, and you even stabbed him with a knife because he was too scared to answer your stupid question?! What on earth is wrong with you two?!

You could've killed him! And you told him that my show was just for 5 year olds?! What in the world! He loves my show! You don't ever talk to a 10 year old boy like that! And you don't ever judge him just because he has an obsession with my show even though he is a 10 year old.

He can still like my show even though he is 10! I am actually very happy that he likes my show! You don't ever talk like that about my show! I have been working on it for 2 years! This proves that you both don't care about anyone but yourself and that you show absolutely no mercy about other people or their interests whatsoever!

 I am fed up with you two hurting this poor 10 year old boy! I am taking him back to the Dollhouse with me and you two will never see him again! And I will make sure that he is fed, cleaned, and cared for! You two are not fit to be his foster parents! 

You two have got to be the worst people I have ever seen in my life! I hope you two die and suffer in the underworld for what you have done to this poor 10 year old boy!

And don't even think about coming out of your cell and kidnapping him because I have filed a restraining order against the both of you so that way you don't try to come anywhere near us and try to hurt him! Just stay away from us you sick monsters!

Gabby was really mad at my evil aunt and uncle for their evil actions against me. I had one more thing to say to those monsters. Me: I hope that I never have to see you two again! I hope time in jail will give you time to reflect on your foolish actions against me! Goodbye forever you abusive monsters! 

Yay! I'm finally free from those monsters! Gabby: I'm glad you are happy. Now let's get out of here and go back to the Dollhouse. Me: Yeah. Let's go. My abusive aunt and uncle were now in jail for all of the horrible things that they have done to me for the past 5 years.

They lost their proper care for me since they have constantly abused me. They were never allowed to take care of any more children again due to their horrible actions. They were also put on death row. They would be executed in the next 3 months.

That way, I will never deal with my Aunt and uncle ever again. And So, I was finally free from those abusive monsters. After that, I went back to the Dollhouse with Gabby and the Gabby cats.

That night we all ate dinner in the kitchen with cakey. We were having chili mac and we were discussing what other adventures would await for me during my new chapter of my life. Me: Gabby, I can't wait to see what adventures we have together.

Gabby: Well, There is supposed to be a big blizzard that's supposed to strike the Dollhouse tomorrow night. Me: Oh wow! that sounds really cool! I can't wait! Gabby: Me too Isaac! We are supposed to get at least 12 inches of snow.

Me: Wow, that's a lot. CatRat: I'm hyped too. I can't wait to build an igloo. Mercat: I can't wait to have a snowball fight with all of you. Me: Same here. A few hours later, we watched a movie and had popcorn. Then, it was bedtime. We all went upstairs to bed and Gabby took me to her room where I would be sleeping.

Then, I thanked Gabby for rescuing me from my abusive aunt and uncle. I would've been badly hurt if you wouldn't have been there to save me. Gabby: Your welcome honey. I didn't want you to be in stress and pain. I also didn't want you to live out in the woods all alone.

I'm just glad you are safe and sound. Now let's get some rest. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Me: Okay Gabby. Goodnight Gabby. Gabby: Goodnight Honey. Then, I drifted off to sleep for my first day in the Dollhouse with Gabby and all of the Gabby cats tomorrow.