My Cataract surgery/I get scared/calmed/Returning to the Dollhouse

1 week later, it was the day of my surgery for my left eye and me and Gabby were just getting ready. But we had to get up extra early because my surgery was at 8 A M. But I couldn't eat or drink anything until after the surgery. But, I was a little nervous. But, thankfully Gabby was going with me.

Gabby: Okay honey are you ready? Yeah, but I'm really nervous. Gabby: It's alright honey. The surgery will be over before you know it. DJ Catnip: Hey Gabby. Are you guys getting ready to leave? Gabby: Yeah. Me and Isaac will be back later. Just keep an eye on things in the Dollhouse while we are gone.

DJ Catnip: Don't worry Gabby. I got it covered. Gabby: Okay DJ Catnip. I will see you later. DJ Catnip: Good luck Isaac. Me: Thanks DJ Catnip. After That, me and Gabby went to the Dolltopia Pediatric eye hospital for my cataract surgery. Gabby: You're gonna do fine honey. Me: Okay Gabby. Gabby: If you get nervous, you can hold my hand. 

Me: Okay Gabby. So, after a few minutes, we arrived at the eye hospital and we went to the front desk to check in. Doctor: Hey Gabby and Isaac. Gabby: Hi Doctor. Me: Hello. Doctor: Is he gonna have surgery today? Gabby: Yes, he is having surgery to get his Cataract out of his left eye. Doctor: Okay. The Surgeon Wil be ready for you shortly.

Gabby: Okay thank you. Okay honey, let's go sit in the waiting room until the Doctor is ready for us. Me: Okay Gabby. A few minutes later, the Doctor was finally ready for us so she checked my heart and lungs.

Then, she weighed me and then she took us to the exam room and put on my hospital gear and a few minutes later, the anesthesiologist came in with a mask and she got me ready for my surgery. But when I put the mask on, I felt weird so I got scared and started crying.

Then, Gabby hugged me and tried to calm me down. Me: I'm really nervous about the surgery. Gabby: I know honey please don't cry. It will be over before you know it. I promise. Me: Okay. Gabby wiped the tears out of my eye. I was a bit calm now but still a bit anxious. 

Me: Is it okay if Gabby walks with me to the operating theatre? I'm a little nervous going by myself. Doctor. Yeah, that's fine kiddo. Gabby: Thank you so much. Doctor: No problem Gabby. Now let's get going. The Doctors brought me to the operating theatre for my operation in my eye. Of course I was still nervous from breathing through the mask.

So, the Doctors allowed Gabby to walk beside me on my way down to the operating room. I held Gabby's hand the whole way because I was still really nervous. When, I got to the operating theatre, the Doctors lifted me into the table. Then, Gabby told me good luck.

Gabby: Good luck honey. I will be beside you when you wake up. Then, I shortly went to sleep from the anaesthesia and the doctors began my operation. A few hours later, the surgery was over and I woke up in recovery room with  the nurse and Gabby beside me. And I noticed an eye patch over my left eye.

Gabby: Hey there honey. How are you feeling? Me: I feel a bit weak. Gabby: It's alright honey the surgery is over now. I'm right beside you. Just relax. Me: Okay thank god. Then, the Doctors gave me a popsicle and some juice. I rested for a few more minutes until the Doctors said we could go home.

Then, me and Gabby went back to the Dollhouse and everybody was in the music room. CatRat: Hey Isaac how was surgery. Gabby: It went well. He was a little scared at first but he got through it. CatRat: I'm glad he got through it. CatRat: how long does he have to wear the eye patch?

Gabby: He has to wear it for a few weeks until his eye heals. CatRat: Okay. Carlita: I'm glad he's feeling better now after the surgery. Gabby: Yeah, me too. He just has to take it easy. Carlita: Okay Gabby. Then, it was time for dinner. But I was really hungry because I couldn't eat anything because of the anesthesia.

Me: So, what are we doing for dinner tonight? Cakey: I'm making  Chili and Mac n cheese. Me: Yum. Gabby: Yeah we had this when you moved in the Dollhouse with us. How about after dinner we could watch some episodes of  my show on Netflix and have popcorn? How does that sound?

Me: Yeah. That sounds great. Gabby: That way you can rest your eye after your surgery at the hospital today. After, we ate dinner, me and Gabby went to the FairyTale Garden to see Kitty Fairy. Kitty Fairy: Oh Hey Gabby and Isaac you're back. Gabby: Yeah. Kitty Fairy: How was the surgery?

Gabby: He was a little nervous about  the surgery but he did get through it and they were able to remove the cloudy eye lens out of his left eye. Kitty Fairy: Okay good. But how long does he have to wear the eye patch?

Gabby: He has to wear it for 6 weeks until his eye heals. Then, they will remove the eye patch. They said his vision should improve immediately after surgery. Kitty Fairy: Oh that's really good news. Gabby: We're going to watch a few episodes of my show later before we go to bed for the night.

Kitty Fairy: Oh okay cool. Gabby: This will also give his eye time to recover after the surgery.  Also, Isaac has to take things easy until his eye heals. Kitty Fairy: Okay that's good. Gabby: Also, Cakey is making popcorn when we watch my show on Netflix and we are watching it on the Music room on the screen on the wall. Kitty Fairy: Okay that will be fun.

A few hours later, me and Gabby went to the Music room to watch Gabby's show on Netflix. Then, Cakey brought popcorn up for us. DJ Catnip: Okay guys are you ready to watch some Gabby's Dollhouse episodes? Gabby: Yeah. Me: Yep. So, DJ Catnip put on Gabby's show on Netflix and we all watched a few episodes.

Pandy: How did the surgery go? Gabby: It went pretty well. But Isaac was scared at first but he got through it. Pandy: Okay good. I'm glad to hear that DJ Catnip: I'm glad you're feeling better Isaac. Me: Thanks DJ Catnip. DJ Catnip: You're welcome. Gabby: But Isaac has to take things easy because of his eye. DJ Catnip: Okay Gabby.

After a half hour, I was getting tired. So, we decided to go to bed. Gabby: You look tired honey. Are you ready for bed? Me: Yeah. Gabby: Okay lets go upstairs to the bathroom to brush our teeth and get ready for bed. Me: Okay Gabby.

So, Me and Gabby went upstairs to the bathroom where MerCat was getting ready for bed herself. MerCat: Hey guys. How did the surgery go? Gabby: He was a little nervous about it at first but he did get through it and they were able to remove the cloudy eye lens out of his left eye. 

MerCat: Okay good. But how long does he have to wear the eye patch? Gabby: He has to wear it for 6 weeks until his eye heals. Then, they will remove the eye patch. They said his vision should improve immediately after surgery. MerCat: Oh that's really good news. I'm glad you are feeling better Isaac.

Me: Thanks MerCat. Gabby: Also, Isaac has to take things easy so that way his eye can heal. MerCat: Oh. Okay Gabby. So, me and Gabby brushed our teeth and we headed to the bedroom. MerCat: Goodnight Gabby and Isaac. Gabby: Goodnight MerCat. See you in the morning. So, me and Gabby went to the bedroom and got ready for bed.

Pillow Cat: Hey Gabby and Isaac. Me: Oh Hi Pillow Cat. Gabby: Hey Pillow Cat. Pillow Cat: So, how did the surgery go? Gabby: He was a little nervous about it at first but he did get through it and they were able to remove the cloudy eye lens out of his left eye.

Pillow Cat: Okay good. But how long does he have to wear the eye patch? Gabby: He has to wear it for 6 weeks until his eye heals. Then, they will remove the eye patch. They said his vision should improve immediately after surgery. Pillow Cat: Oh that's really good news

Gabby: Also, Isaac has to take things easy so his eye can heal. Pillow Cat: Okay Gabby. Gabby: Okay guys. Let's go to bed now. Me; Okay Gabby. Pillow Cat: Okay Gabby. Gabby: Good night Pillow Cat. Gabby: Good night Isaac. Me: Good night Gabby. Gabby turned on the box fan as white noise to make the room cool for the night. Then, Gabby went to turn off the light and we went to bed. A few minutes later, me and Gabby along with Pillow Cat fell asleep.