Hallucination

I've been in this circle for 1 week, I'm still waiting for Tom to pick me up but I'm still not new.

I've been living in hell for 1 week.

I was placed in a new category, I don't go to bars anymore or, I don't

Do not sell, but this time I'm in the v.i.p and I'm waiting in the rooms for my customers.
The usual man asks me to prepare for tonight because today he is a customer of the utmost importance.

I was sin up and prepared. I was a drug shooter if I did something wrong.

I don't dare to look at myself in the mirror when I put on makeup, so I got into the habit of

Prepares without mirrors.

I can't look at myself in a mirror I'm so ashamed of myself, I've lost so much weight, I'm so tired I don't even know what I look like since it's been a week.

23:00

I put myself in bed so tired that I lay down, I was dressed in a two-piece set of pink lingerie.

After a few minutes, no customers arrive.

Then I fell asleep because of the drug injected into my blood.

I knew it was bad, I was struggling not to sleep but this dose was much too strong for my eyes to close on their own.

And that's where I heard the door open and I startled, in front of the door there was Tom.

-Tom...? Is Tom you?
I said while yawning, I saw everything blurry.

-Shhhhhh it's going to be okay princess.
He said, putting a finger on my mouth.

-I'm sorry Tom. I didn't want to do anything.
I say, starting to cry.

He lays me on the bed to get on top of me, he began to kiss my shoulders and then the blow and my lip. These hands began to carry all over my body.

I did the same, my hands were on his jaw and I continue to kiss him. He took off my underwear and I take off his too.

These hands walked to the bottom of my stomach so that he slipped a fingering into me.

I moaned about it.

I heard the door open and I saw gustav and georg in front of us. So much shooting by drugs that I thought I was doing hallucinations so I didn't say anything. I saw blurry I saw everything moving around me.

Georg came from my left side and gustav from my right side. Georg undressed to then kiss my breasts and lick my stomach until it reached my lips. At the same time I felt Tom come into me and coming back and forth with his pelvis, these hands were clinging to my waist.

I felt something in my mouth also going back and forth. I didn't understand anything about what was happening. I saw a flash coming on me. It was gustav, he was filming what was happening. I started by yelling at the boys to stop and that they were hurting me.

I started waxing harder and harder.

But what was happening scared me, that I had more voices, I don't see anything anymore because of the flash so I decided to close my eyes and cry.

-Please stop Georg, Tom...
I say with more strength.

I try to cover my eyes with the gustav flash.

-Gustav remove your flash please my eyes hurt...

I wake up I don't even know what time it is but the rays of sun that was in my direction prove to me that it wasn't even 9:00, I was in the same bed as last night.

And by my side I saw Carlin and on the other Ryle still sleeping.

I was lost.

I wasn't with Tom, georg and gustav yesterday?

In fact, it was just a hallucination because of drugs. It was Carlin and Ryle the people of the utmost importance yesterday.

I felt so humiliated, sleeping with Tom's enemies would be unforgivable for him, in addition his was filmed.

I get up with a start from the bed covering myself with a sheet because I was naked.

-Bah alors princesse, on n'assume plus ce qu'ont a faire hier ?

-What are you doing there? Where is Tom?!
I say.

Ryle got up to approach me, he Began to brush against my collarbone and then approached my lips to tell me:

-You will soon find him, you are no longer of any use to us now we have succeeded in our revenge.