Living nightmare

-What the fuck am I doing here!
I said, pushing the man next to Ryle.

He grabs me by the hair and brings me closer to him, his face was so old and in his face you could see that he was damaged from the inside. Then he starts to hit me which makes me fall to the ground.

-Take her to the room so that she can change.

Ryle Nods to me so that I can follow him , I wouldn't have done it but definitely I had no choice. So I am, we were in a rather modern clean and elegant room different from the room where I woke up. There were a lot of women my age or even younger who were in this room so I was waiting with them. For a few minutes of patience two men come with bags and then given a bag for each of us.

When I opened it I saw that it was just lace lingerie, all women had lingerie of different colors. I did not understand at the time and this is where I make the link between Ryle and the gang  "southern snake" which was famous for the marketing of women and prostitution.

I'm starting to quickly understand what's going on.

So they wanted to take revenge on Tom by having me as a prostitute.

My head hurt extremely I still haven't recovered from what was injected into my arm, then I start to stress I'm so afraid that I tremble then I still think of Lily and then I collapse on the floor. I saw everyone in blur my leg was no longer stable then black hole.

20 minutes later

I wake up in a bed and looking at myself I see myself already dressed with lace lingerie. I didn't know what was happening at all, a woman comes to give me a medicine for my headache, I totally trust her because she's a woman. I take it and swallow it.

A few minutes later I began to have huge side effects, she began to stand me up to follow her but not possible because I lean on a dresser by dropping everything and looking at her I no longer see her yet she was there because I heard her voice and these hands on my body, I begin to see blurred and move everything around me.

So she took me even if it was difficult to take me to the men who gave us the lingerie that they put me in a room to show it to me. It was a kind of podium as for the models and just opposite there were 4 chairs and next to them there is a buzzer.

-You walk, you turn on yourself and you wait until they tell you to leave.

I'm entering the podium.

I couldn't see any of the men so much I could see vague but I heard their voices shocked by my presence.

-"It's not the Kaulitz's girlfriend ?"

I don't even know how I managed to walk but I did, getting towards the end I turn on myself and then I move more. Looking at my legs I see my legs Naked..I am always in lingerie but I could no longer cry or scream as if my muscles were blocked. I'm so modes, I've never shown my body to someone until tonight . I hear men buzzing in turn to know who will buy me, it made me extremely headache until I fell to the ground and then cover myself with my arms so that they don't see me half naked.

The same man who told me about parade went back to the podium to take me by the hair to drag me to the room.

Then he slammed my face.

-If you don't want to be sold, we'll make you buy.

Wait, what does that mean? Buy? Does it mean that I'm being paid? Am I going to become a prostitute?

-What do you mean? No, no, I don't want to!
I say, kneeing to beg him.

-Shut up!
The man told me before throwing me with his foot.

He takes me to take me to a prostitution bar, many women were also dressed in lingerie.

-If you don't do what you're told you'll die.
He told me.

He pushed me and then closed the door in front of me. I start knocking on the door for him to open me but no more answer from him, I go around to find the toilet and not move all evening. By moving me, a man takes me by the arm to take me to him.

-Let's go to the room now.

-I have to go to the toilet before.

-He will be able to wait.

No, he won't be able to wait...

Then he continues to take my arm to take me to a room in the bar.

I was so afraid of what would happen. I've never done my first time yet, I'm making Tom wait for our first time during months because I don't feel ready. And here I am today losing my virginity with a man I don't know? I'm starting to cry with distress. I couldn't stand that. Impossible. I take my second hand to wipe my tears that fall by themselves.

I couldn't breathe anymore I was looking for a way not to live his Living nightmare But there is no guardian angel for me.

Will Tom know disappointed with me? Or even that he is disgusted with me when he finds me.

And then shit he'll never find me.

——————————————————————————-

Hey Sorry I had to post this chapter last night but I'm not done so I'm posting it today, I hope you all will like it. please tell me what you think it can move me forward! <3