Chapter 72 + Link

Suddenly, my father said, "If I hadn't decided to give birth to Xiaobei, would everything have been different?"

Mom was obviously surprised when her father said this: "Why do you say that? Xiaobei is our son! Of course I will give birth to him!"

"Yes, he is our son." Dad didn't say anything more, just said in a low voice: "I know, I know..."

[Sometimes I really blame my father. He stubbornly makes my mother so tired and hard for his dreams. 】

[But I know that dad loves mom very much and loves his creations. 】

[It's just me, so it's an accident in this family. Would my parents have a better life without me? 】

Su Yinan heard Luo Xiangbei's voice again, and he hurriedly shouted: "Xiaobei! Where are you?"

But Luo Xiangbei didn't reply. The screen flickered and Su Yinan saw another scene.

"Luo Xiangbei, do you have a father? Why have I never seen your father?" On the way home from school, a little girl asked Lu Xiangbei.

Luo Xiangbei clenched the strap of his schoolbag: "I have a father, but my father is just busy at work."

"Really? Then will your father buy you the latest racing toy? I think many people in the class already have one!"

"I...I don't know."

In my memory, my father was either busy outside or buried in his room writing his stuff. In his childhood memories, all the family affection and warmth were brought to him by his mother.

[I may not be in dad's world. 】

[But I don't hate my dad because my mom likes him and she said I should be considerate of him. 】

"Xiao Bei!" Su Yinan concentrated on catching Luo Xiangbei's shadow before the picture changed.

Darkness enveloped him for a moment. In a dark room, 18-year-old Luo Xiangbei sat in the corner with his legs crossed.

Su Yinan ran towards him, but there was an invisible wall in front of him blocking him.

Su Yinan lit up his hand and tried to forcefully break open the transparent wall, but as soon as he exerted force, Luo Xiangbei frowned in pain.

No, you can't break it by force. This should be Luo Xiangbei's inner protection for himself. Luo Xiangbei will be injured if he breaks it by force.

"Xiao Bei, can you hear me? Xiao Bei?" Su Yinan shouted through the wall, but Luo Xiangbei couldn't hear anything. His eyes were empty and lifeless, completely different from Luo Xiangbei in the past. .

Su Yinan was heartbroken. She just wanted to go to Luo Xiangbei and hug him tightly: "Xiaobei, look at me!"

Luo Xiangbei still didn't respond, but fragments of memory began to flash in front of Su Yinan crazily.

As if trying to hide Luo Xiangbei's heart, Su Yinan almost couldn't catch him.

[Dad doesn't like me, right? 】

[Did he not even like his mother anymore? 】

[My mother is obviously so kind, why would he do such a thing? 】

A piece of paper slowly fell in front of Su Yinan. Su Yinan took it and looked at it. It was a diagnosis sheet for depression.

The patient is Luo Xiangbei's father.

In the hospital ward, my mother covered her face and cried softly, while my father lay numbly on the hospital bed, with a thick bandage wrapped around his wrist.