Chapter 62

"It's reality." Su Yijin looked at Luo Xiangbei: "Since you can ask this question, it means that you have also seen the dream created by Su Yinan like me, right?"

"Dream?" Luo Xiangbei asked hurriedly: "What did you dream about?"

"Institute, 8-year-old brother, a group of researchers who want to do experiments on him." Su Yijin paused: "And, my father."

"I've almost seen this too. Did we have the same dream?" Luo Xiangbei sat up from the bed: "What about Su Yinan now? Where is he?"

"He hasn't woken up yet." There wasn't much emotion on Su Yijin's face, but Luo Xiangbei still noticed the sadness in his tone: "We don't have the same dream, but we should all be my brothers. When I was eight years old, I went to research institute again. When I woke up, I met the doctor of this institute. He told me that there was an accident in the research here, and everyone in the institute fell into this dream. These researchers, including doctors They no longer remember what they dreamed about, they just remember that it seemed to be a very scary dream, like a ghost story, but the ghosts everyone encountered were different."

"But I still remember my own dream clearly. I didn't encounter anything terrible. In the dream, I was asleep in a room. Later, 8-year-old Su Yinan appeared and told me something." Su Yijin seemed to want to confirm something from Luo Xiangbei, and looked at him very seriously: "What about you, can you tell me what exactly you dreamed about?"

Luo Xiangbei worked hard to digest what Su Yijin said to him.

Everyone has fallen into this dream. Could it be that everyone they see in the dream is someone who has entered Su Yinan's dream, but they don't remember being taken to do experiments and research by Su Yinan?

But she and Su Yijin still remember what happened in the dream.

"Take me to see Su Yinan first, and I'll tell you on the way." Luo Xiangbei thought of what he saw in his dream, and was completely worried about where the little Su Yinan went after he took him out.

"Okay, let's go." Su Yijin did not refuse and led Luo Xiangbei out of the room.

As soon as he walked out of Luo Xiangbei, he was startled by the scene around him, and almost thought he was still in a dream.

There were piles of messy props and instruments everywhere, and there were many destroyed bottles and jars lying on the ground. The pungent smell of potions came to the nostrils, and several researchers were working hard to clean up.

"Su Yinan's energy was out of control. It not only put everyone in a coma, but also caused some substantial damage. Fortunately, no one was seriously injured." Su Yijin explained, leading Luo Xiangbei around the mess.

On the way, Luo Xiangbei told Su Yijin roughly what he had dreamed about. Of course, he didn't tell Su Yinan what happened in Su Yinan's room in the end. Mainly because he couldn't say it. He and Su Yinan liked each other, and Su Yinan wanted him to. He didn't know how to talk to Su Yinan's brother about staying.

He asked Su Yijin: "Since Su Yinan in the dream told you a lot of things, do you know all his secrets?"

"Yes." Su Yijin did not deny it: "Although I have guessed it before, I never thought that he had experienced this when he was a child. I am really a very derelict brother."

"You were not very young at that time, and you were sent abroad by your father. There was nothing you could do about it." Luo Xiangbei wanted to comfort Su Yijin. He knew that this person actually loved and protected his younger brother. Suddenly he knew that such a truth might be possible It will be difficult to accept.