Chapter 66

Luo Xiangbei really hasn't thought about future problems. What he will do in the future and how to plan his future life. It seems far away from him, but when he was suddenly asked by Su Yijin, he felt that this was a very important issue that needed to be thought about carefully. question.

"I admit, I really haven't thought much about the future. My current goals are very short-term. I want to study hard and get into college, but I haven't figured out what I want to do and how I will live in the future." Luo Xiangbei looked at Su Yijin, his eyes Very determined: "But no matter what the future holds, I want to be with Su Yinan all the time, and I don't want to be separated from him in the rest of my life."

"Then have you ever thought about what would happen if your relationship was known to others? What would your teachers, classmates, and friends think of you? And your uncle, would they accept it?"

Su Yijin had asked about Luo Xiangbei's parents when chatting with him before, and she knew a little bit about his family's situation.

"I'm not afraid of others knowing about our relationship, whether I accept it or not... As for my relatives, my parents are no longer here. If my uncle can't accept it, I will try my best to convince him."

Luo Xiangbei knew that it was difficult for everyone around him to accept them, but Su Yinan was too important to him and he couldn't be separated from him. He would work hard to face all this with him.

Su Yijin sighed: "Some things are easy to talk about..."

"Brother," Su Yinan stopped Su Yijin from continuing: "Okay, I think Xiaobei and I understand what you mean. You don't have to worry, we will live our lives well. As I said to you yesterday, I Trust you, and you can trust me.”

Su Yijin glanced at her younger brother, and then at the hands he and Luo Xiangbei were holding: "It's really not okay to be a strict parent occasionally."

"Brother, you are of the same generation as us." Su Yinan reminded.

"Haven't you ever heard that an elder brother is like a father? With the situation in our family, I am the only one who can take care of you."

Su Yinan was speechless.

Luo Xiangbei was not as relaxed as Su Yinan. He was afraid that Su Yijin would disagree with him and Su Yinan, so he hurriedly said: "I understand what you mean, I will take good care of Su Yinan and always treat him well!"

Seeing how nervous he was, Su Yijin smiled: "Relax, I'm not marrying my brother."

Only then did Luo Xiangbei realize that he seemed to be a little too nervous just now.

Su Yijin stood up as she spoke, the expression on her face already relaxed, "Forget it, I don't need to say anything in your situation. It's Xiaobei's first time at home. Anan, take your little boyfriend to play for a while. , I’ll call you again during dinner.”

"Then let's go upstairs."

Su Yinan pulled Luo Xiangbei and walked upstairs.

However, Luo Xiangbei was a little confused. Is this all right?

He asked Su Yinan in a low voice: "Does your brother accept us?"

"Have you forgotten what I told you? He had no objection in the first place." Su Yinan took him to the second floor: "Don't be too concerned about my brother's attitude today. In fact, he had already talked to me yesterday, and he asked you These questions were asked to me yesterday, and even more."

"I know that Su Yijin is your brother, and he cares about you very much." Although Su Yijin didn't show it very well, Luo Xiangbei saw his attitude towards Su Yinan while Su Yinan was sleeping, "Then what did you do?" Did you tell your brother?"