birthday craziness's | E.R

context: it's ellie's birthday, she goes to club to spend some time but her and all her friends/teammates get drunk and decide to walk to the nearest house.

words: 731

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

ELLIE'S POV:

It was late but there still was some movement on the streets. we all are pretty drunk and it became more noticeable when the girls started to plot on something laughing loudly.

"what are you guys planning?" I ask with a fear of it being something like doing extreme dares while we're here, walking on the streets while being drunk.  it might not seem serious but these girls are wild when it comes to extreme dares while being sober, I dont even wanna think about how it could be while being drunk.

"dont worry, you'll see in a minute" millie answers still laughing loudly. and that  right there is my quote to star worrying, but hopefully is not as bad as i think. 

just as Im about to speak again the girls start to scream pointing to small group of people saying that they should be the first ones. 'god, this is bad' i think while looking at the with a questioning look, they just ignore me and tell lucy to go first.

"hi, can we ask you something really quick?" lucy asks the group 

"yeah, sure. what it is?" one boy from the group answers while the rest nods.

"well, it's the birthday of our friend" rachel says stopping to go and drag me in front of the group "and we wanted to ask you guys if you could sing her happy birthday?"  rachel asks them finishing her sentence while i just stand there and go shy but still thanking the gods that it wasnt some more extreme or embarrassing.

"sure!" now a girl answers her while they all get ready to sing and the girls just start filming with me being in the middle.

[...]

this was supposed to be a short walk but the girls have already stopped like 4 times counting the first one, with all of the persons saying yes, but im already getting tired and we all have agreed that the last group we'll see will be the last one.

"there you go, those two girls over there will be the last ones" georgia says while pointing to two girls a couple of meters away from us, to which all the girls agree to.

"hi, can we do a quick question?" katie asks while approaching the two girls.

"yeah/sure" they both say at the same time while one is giggling softly 'wow, she's really pretty' I thought to myself while looking at her.

"okay, so our friend here birthday is today and we wanted to ask you two if you could sing happy birthday to her"  alex says while pointing at me.

"sure, whats her name?" the pretty girl ask this time just smiling 'oh god, her smiling is 10 times better'

"my name is ellie" i answer her while slightly blushing.

"okay, but we'll tell you now, we are not great singers" her friend says while laughing.

"yeah, so it might sound off pitch, and really bad, and i mean it" the pretty one says now.

after all that they start singing happy birthday to me, while again the girls just film and laugh at. thought she said it might sound bad, but i dont really notice that they're off pitch or it sounding bad, or im just drunk enough to ignore it. To me it sounds perfect.

"hey, i was wondering if i could get your instagram, or your number. dont know" i ask her as im approaching her. 

"yeah, sure. I could give you both if you want" she answers me with a slightly pink blush on her cheeks.

"really? that would be amazing" i tell her while i take my phone out to give it to her so she could put her number and follow herself on instagram.

"okay, i send myself a message so i could get your number already and not wait until you message me" she says while giving me my phone back and taking her's out.

"okay, i'll guess i'll see ya" I say while going back to the girls wich are looking at me in weird way.

[...]

just as we are arriving to alex house i feel a buzz on my pocket

Y/N

a goalkeeper for city?

well, just to let you know

i actually choose city over united since even before i was born

(my dad supports city till he dies)

I blush when i see her texts to then answer her before going to the guest room at alex house and fall asleep just as my head hits the pillow.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

REQUESTS –——>