Chapter IV: Return???

Start from the beginning

we all nodded in agreement. Angel was right. if Arch could return to the place he hated most and protect it... we all could, too.

Arch looked at Fo̱tiá and had a quick conversation with her. after a minute he looked up and said "I'll go, but not to protect them, we all know if CHB or CJ got destroyed it wouldn't be good for anyone. and we can't have them ruining what we have spent 700 years protecting." he smiled a mischievous smile. we all laughed.

"One more thing, you can't reveal your identities to either camp, or its gods. we can't have people asking why you're alive, until we are ready to explain. so, for now your hoods are to be kept on." Chaos explained. "You'll be leaving in a week, so good luck." and with that Chaos left the room.

after chaos was long gone Vin, Angel, and Gem asked excitingly "do you think chaos will let us go as 8 year olds?"

Alpha replied "i don't see why not. it will help conceal your identities. so, yeah." then, he grinned.

they all yelled "YES!" and transformed into their 8 year old forms. and ran around.

(BTW i gave Vin, Gem, and Angel the ability to shape shift their ages so if they wanted they could look, 7, 98, 14, etc. although they usually stay in their 17 year old forms, so they look more professional to the army.

Also, Vin took it as his job to become a trouble maker and a trickster to replace Travis and Connor after everyone was depressed after the 1st 5 months of being alive. [losing loved ones, saying good-bye to friends, etc])

I noticed Arch crack a smile as his immature friends played around. I admitted they all had their immature times, it's what made them all friends.

the only problem with Angel, Vin, and Gem turning into 8 year olds, was they acted like they had drank 9 cups of strong coffee in 2 minutes. good thing it only lasted for 20 minutes and then they went back to their normal.

She smiled, it would be very interesting, going back to the place they had all learned to despise.

Piper's pov:

i laid on Jason's chest has we watched the sunset from the beach at CHB. Jason put his arm around me and smiled. i smiled back.we were both excited that Frank and Hazel were coming to visit tomorrow.

"Hey, isn't your birthday coming up?" i asked Jason.

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

"Do you think perce will come back this year?" i asked half heartily. 7 years ago, our good friend Percy Jackson was killed, but then his body disappeared and his soul never made it to the underworld. The gods believe that a powerful force took his body and somehow revived him somewhere in the US. for 7 years now we have been sending out small search parties to see if we could find him. but no luck, this didn't seem like perce. if he was alive why was he staying away from CHB?

Annabeth took it hard when she found out Percy was dead, she almost flipped when she found out Percy could be alive. The rest of the 7 and I (+ nico, thalia, reyna, and some others) have been on many quest looking for our friend. but it's been 7 years. we didn't know what to do anymore. Hazel and Nico would have told us if they found his soul in the underworld, but still... nothing.

Perseus Jackson disappeared off the face of the earth, and we didn't know when we would see him again.

Archangel's pov:

Alpha and i stood in the portal room talking to Order.

"You'll be fine boys. i know you hate CHB-..." she said.