"Then what would be a good expression?"

I was speechless at the sight of the two discussing with serious faces. I didn't know what to say. Let's just clap.

"Anyway, I'm glad you two got along." How long had it been like that? Alex took out his pocket watch and checked the time and sighed sadly.

"I have to go see Sir Wilheim."

"See you later. Your Highness."

Instead of saying goodbye, Alex once again left a kiss on the back of my hand. If it was just kindness, wouldn't it have been okay to accept it without saying no?

I didn't know if I needed to be so sweet to a friend, but Alex was a prince from birth.

"Then I'll see you later."

With that one word left, Alex's refreshing lavender scent faded away. Mission cleared. I just shrugged my shoulders as I saw the back facing over the east building.

"There are only two left, brother."

"I know."

Isaac and I held hands and burst into laughter. I'm sorry Alex, but today was the day for my second brother.

There was only one reason why I was wrapped around Isaac while sending the male lead back. This was because Isaac was a human being who risked his life for Ciel.

Even though Isaac knew he was going to die, Isaac would jump into any dangerous situation just because it was for Ciel.

Even before I formally became friends with Alex, even at the very time when I was still agonizing over whether I was the flag of death or not, Isaac was the only one I could trust.

I had even tried to tell Isaac everything for real. Even if the worst happened, Isaac would be on my side.

If I had to leave to protect all of Valentine, then Isaac would be with me.

The only reason Isaac took the sword was to protect me. On the contrary, even if everyone in the world became an enemy, even if I did something wrong, Isaac would definitely be on my side.

How grateful it was to have one such person. I looked up and glanced at Isaac.

"Brother."

"Yes, my little brother."

"Ciel really loves his brother."

I didn't want to take Isaac's unconditional dedication for granted.

In the original book, he was always the foreman who listened to whatever Cielle wanted, being Cielle's hands and feet. But he was a precious family to me right now that I wouldn't trade for anything.

Isaac was literally an ideal brother from a fantasy.

My brother who always took care of me one step ahead, would probably do anything for me in the future. For him, I would be willing to be a sibling for only Isaac for the day.

"My sword is always there to protect you, my beloved brother."

"My brother Isaac is the most reliable."

Smiling, I leaned my head on Isaac's shoulder. When I saw brother Isaac enjoying the tasteless cookies I made, I suddenly remembered the cookies made by Clara.

What my sister made was much prettier and tastier than what I made, but I left it all out early to pay brother Theo.

I'm sorry Alex, but I had decided on a route. Apart from building a career for Clara, I decided to push our pathetic sub-male lead, Theo and Clara's love path.