XXIV. Return

A FEW DAYS AFTER THE DISASTROUS RESULTS, Louis gritted his teeth and took the second test

And a week later.

"Grade A."

While Louis was out in the back alley, I was notified of the grading results instead.

"Really?"

"Yes, please deliver it to young master Louis Valentine."

I jumped in place after receiving the results from an employee of the Wizard's Association.

My brother, why are you making me worry when you're going to do so well? I was excited with the happy news, but suddenly there was a commotion at the front door.

"Your Grace, are you back?"

At the butler's voice, I ran back down the stairs.

"Dad!"

My hair was a little messy because I used my magic to fly, but my wonderful father smiled at me as always. At that moment, my feet floated in the air, my body flew in the sky and fell into my father's arms.

"Did you have fun without your father, my prince?"

"I saw you yesterday morning, and now I'm seeing you again. Dad, don't exaggerate."

"Dad was so sad he didn't see his prince last night. That's why I ran back so quickly."

My dad with a son complex held me up and patted me hard on the head. Alex's problem must have been solved well since Father stepped in. It was worth dropping hints in advance.

"What happened in the North?"

"Yes, what happened?"

Dad deliberately avoided the topic. Even if you act like this, I know you're happy because I asked you to come back quickly.

"I think everything went well because Dad was there."

"Sure. Sooner or later, the Crown Prince will also return triumphantly."

He's finally coming back. Realizing that, my cheekbones went up, and I clapped without realizing it.

"That's a relief. I'm glad he's coming back safely."

"My prince, you seem particularly pleased to hear that His Highness is coming back. Dad's upset."

Ever since the last proposal was mentioned, Dad has been openly aware of whenever I talk about Alex.

"Dad, are you jealous?"

"I was just curious. I was wondering if His Highness had Clara in mind."

Alex and Clara's love cliché is ruined, but if I said something wrong, Dad might cut off Alex's support.