9. What? Are You Jealous? (slight smut warning)

so we started dating. the weekend went by pretty quick. none of the guys yet know that me and frank are a thing, but I don't really care. guess they'll know today. on saturday i spent the whole day with frank. then on sunday we went to the mall, and we mostly spent our money in hot topic.

i just got out of bed, as my alarm rang. i groaned, aggressively rubbing my eyes. i then sighed and went to the kitchen to make a coffee. i was tired AS FUCK. i got ready, drank the whole mug of my beverage and left for school.

honestly all the classes went good. i kept texting frank, and i couldn't stop thinking about him. it was now lunch time, and i made my way to the bleachers. i waved at the boys, and sat next to frank, before pecking his beautiful lips. we smiled at each other, staring into our eyes. suddenly gerard coughed, and we looked away from each other. i scratched the back of my neck, and started eating my sandwich.
- so.. are you guys a thing? - ray said to me, and i looked up at him. my gaze then turned to look at mikey, gerard and then back to ray.
- yeah - i said nodding and swallowing my sandwich.
- how did this happen? - mikey said and i shrugged.
- i guess we just had a crush on each other.. - i said quietly, looking down at my lunch. i heard gerard scoff, so i stared at him. his eyebrows were furrowed, and he rolled his eyes.

- what's your problem? - i questioned him, making him look at me.
- what do you mean what's my problem - he said bluntly, and i sighed.
- whatever - i said and continued to eat my sandwich. when the bell rang, we all parted our ways. well except for me and gerard. we had the next class together, so we had to walk next to each other.
- so? what the fuck is your problem? - i said, turning my head to look at him.
- what - he stopped walking, and eyed me up and down.
- you know what i mean - i said and he sighed, turning his head to the right. he then stared down at his feet, before sighing again.
- it's just... you and frank.. it's... - he stuttered, and i exhaled deeply and loudly.
- what? are you jealous? - i said, crossing my arms at my chest. his eyes went wide and he looked into my eyes.
- w-what? - he shouted.
- of him and me - i said raising one of my eyebrows. he frowned a little, and sighed. he then started walking, shoving his shoulder into mine.

i just stood there, deep in my thoughts. i lead him on, made him breakup with eliza, lead him on again, and then got with frank. that was a shitty thing to do.. whatever.

the lesson went good, but gerard kept staring at me. i ignored it, but i felt bad deep inside. the bell rang and i sighed, i took my stuff and quickly left the classroom, trying to avoid gerard. i went to my locker, and opened it. just as i was about to take my other books, a note fell out. i quickly grabbed it, and scanned it.

"i thought you liked me" the note read and i just stared at it confused. who wrote this? was it gerard, or am i just delusional? i sighed before putting the note in my pocket. i had to confront gerard about it. i then took my stuff and went to the next class.

time skip

school ended, and we all met in front of the school. i kissed frank goodbye, and we parted our ways. mikey went with ray to the mall, so i was left with gerard alone. and honestly? i was glad. i could finally talk with him. we walked together in silence, and i kept on messing with the note in my pocket. "should i confront him?"  i said in my head, and he turned his head to look at me.
- what's up? - he said, making me look at him.
- what do you mean? - i stared at him confused.
- well, you look like you're thinking about something. so what is it? - he said and i sighed. i took the note out, before reading it again. i gave it to him, and he read it.
- did you write this? - i asked him, and he gave me the note back. he looked deep into my eyes, and i just blushed.
- maybe - he shrugged, and turned his head to look at the road ahead. i sighed, completely confused by him.

we were finally in our neighborhood, we hugged before finally parting our ways. just as i was about to open my door, gerard shouted at me.
- hey, good luck with frank! - i stared at him confused. but soon i smiled at him and shouted a "thanks" before going into my house. today was tiring. honestly it was.

i layed on my bed, and i just couldn't relax. i kept on thinking about gerard. why can't he leave my fucking mind? ugh. suddenly i heard someone knock on my door. thinking it was my mom, i opened it. obviously it wasn't her, it was actually gerard.
- h..hey? - i said confused. his eyebrows were furrowed, and he just shoved past me, entering my room without any permission. i closed the door and turned around to face him.
- what happened? - i said, genuinely curious. his gaze was kinda scary. suddenly he sat on my bed and put his head in his hands. he had tears in his eyes, so i just sat next to him and hugged him. i started carressing his head, and swaying him back and forth.
- I don't know if you want to hear it - he said, his voice totally cracking. i pulled away, and stared deep into his soft hazel eyes.
- come on, tell me. what is it? it can't be that bad.. - he sighed, before taking his phone out.

soon he gave it to me. i stared at the screen in disbelief. eliza sent him a selfie with frank in bed. they were definitely naked, and frank was laying on her chest. i felt tears forming in my eyes before they started to come out. i was now crying violently, and i gave gerard his phone back. "why did he do this to me"  i thought to myself. quickly gerard took his hand and put it on my cheek, carressing it. then he took his other hand, and intertwined our fingers.
- shh, don't cry.. - he said softly, trying to calm me down. i tried to stop crying, but i just couldn't. he broke my heart. we weren't even together for more than like 4 days. what the fuck?

when gerard saw i couldn't calm down, he sighed before kissing me harshly. i didn't really care, so i started kissing him back. i wanted revenge, honestly. i slowly pushed him on my bed, still not breaking the kiss. he whimpered into my lips, and i just smirked. i put my hands on both sides of his head. after a few more seconds, i pulled away. i just stared at him, and fuck did he look hot. his beautiful longer black hair, perfectly falling on his face, his pretty pink lips that were parted a bit, showing his gorgeous teeth. then his innocent big hazel eyes, that were looking at me so cutely. i just couldnt help but smile. i then started to kiss his soft and pale neck. his skin was so cold, but it was such a turn on. i started leaving hickeys on his soft spots, making him a moaning mess. god bless that my parents weren't home.

- f-fuck.. y/n... - he moaned out breathlessly, and i just couldn't fucking control myself. he's so hot. i pulled away from his neck to look at him. his face was a bit pink, his eyes were narrowed with the inner corners of his brows facing upwards, and his lips still parted. i bit my bottom lip, before kissing his neck again. i then started tugging with my finger on the collar of his shirt, and he took it off. i started kissing his chest, and everytime my lips would touch his skin, he twitched. he was really a moaning mess, and soon he put his fingers in my hair, tugging on it from time to time.
- this feels so good.. - he moaned completely lost in the feeling. i looked up at him, still kissing his beautiful chest, and he was now biting his index finger. i smirked, as he rolled his eyes to the back of his head.

- do i really turn you on like that? - i said, pulling away and now hovering above him.
- mhm - he nodded, still biting his finger. i smirked, and put my head to his left ear.
- good. - i said and he just blushed. i chuckled a bit, before kissing him again. i started pushing my hips against his, and i could feel his boner forming. i smirked, feeling glad i make him feel this way. soon he turned his head away, breaking the kiss. i sat up in his lap, and looked at him confused. he then looked back at me, with both of his hands on each of my knees. he sat up straight and stared deep into my eyes.
- we can't do this.. - he said shaking his head. i bit my bottom lip and nodded.
- yeah.. you're right. I'm sorry - i apologized, getting off of him. he scratched his neck, before putting his shirt on.
- it's alright.. - he said quietly, before standing up.
- well.. that's all. i just wanted you to know.. - he said, stretching his shirt to hide his boner. he then turned to the door and left. he didn't even say goodbye. fuck. i layed back down on my bed, still turned on as hell.

guess i have to do it myself.