_____𝟎𝟒

Bada sighed as she tried once more to get a hold of Tatter

Bada sighed as she tried once more to get a hold of Tatter. She just landed on Seoul and  decided to go ahead with her dance class, even if she was feeling drained. It was crucial for her, a way to release the stress and tension that had built up inside her. She needed a way to let out her stress after what happened

Bada dialed Tatter's number once more and sighed in relief when the call actually went through.

"Finally," she said, exhaustion in her voice. "I've been calling you for ages."

"Sorry it was on don't disturb," Tatter apologized, "did you land?"

"Yeah," Bada mumbled, eyes closed. "Can you grab my dance bag on your way to class?"

"Didn't you cancel?" Tatter asked, confused.

"No," Bada replied with a hint of annoyance. "I'm not that tired. Just grab my dance bag and get here"

"Please," Bada pleaded, desperation evident in her voice.

Tatter stopped for a moment, sensing the urgency in Bada's tone. "Yeah, I can do that," Tatter replied, hesitant but willing to help. "Bada, are you okay?"
Bada sighed, trying to sound alright.

"I'm fine," she said, but her voice still gave away the weight she felt.

"Okay, see you at class,"

Bada ended the call, feeling overwhelmed. Her mind kept drifting back to what her mom said.

Enough, she thought.

Bada felt a wave of relief wash over her as she tapped "block" on her mom's number. Finally, no more stress or drama, she thought to herself.

Bada handed some cash to the taxi and then stepped out. She walked through SM Entertainment, familiar faces greeting her with bright smiles and warm "Hellos." She looked tired, not having the energy to reciprocate with more than just a small smile and a "Hi."

Tatter still hadn't arrived, so Bada grabbed a random shirt from her locker, not bothering to check if it was clean or not.

Bada entered her dance class, greeted by her students with warm smiles. Even though Bada could only give a forced smile in return, their expressions were genuine, and Bada took a moment to appreciate that. She then explained what they were going to do for this class, going over the steps and explaining them clearly and concisely.

"Lower," Bada ordered in a stern voice  "Chaeyoung sharper" she said, pointing to the movement she wanted. Chaeyoung nodded, taking it in stride.

Bada did her best to keep her temper in check. She understood that her students were doing the best they could, and it wasn't their fault. She needed to get her shit together continue on with the dance class. She took a breath, collecting herself.

"That's all today," Bada said, cutting off the music. She grabbed some tissues and wiped off the sweat, feeling exhausted yet relieved at the same time. "I'll text you the next week's schedule," she added, waving everyone off, as the students began saying their goodbyes to her.