"Damn bro! She burned you! You just got burned by a girl" Jack started laughing, earning a death glare from Lauren and Madison. If looks could kill, then Jack would've be dead within a microsecond.

"Jack, how about you stick with your blonde bimbos jumping on your pinkie sized dick and leave us alone." Madison clenched her fists while Lauren grabbed her arm, just tight enough to keep her from punching Jack, even though she wants to see the arsehole gets punched.

"You're the only girl for me Madison."

"Piss off." Lauren spat in Jack's face. "Now leave my property before my dad comes back from work."

Jack glared at Lauren before his face softened when she turned to Madison. He turned around and pulled Brad behind him. "We'll see you guys tomorrow in home-room."

"GIRLS! WE'RE FUCKING GIRLS NOT GUYS!"

"Really? That's hot, Jauregui." Brad smirked before turning and walked off down the road laughing.

Lauren rolled her eyes as Madison watched the guys walk of down the street to disappear out of site. Madison turned on her heel and walked back into Lauren's house while Lauren stayed and stood on her porch.

"Mads, do you want a cigarette?" Lauren shouted, but not too loudly for her neighbors to hear clearly. Lauren shrugged when she didn't hear a response. She took her packet and lighter from her hidden place, which was in a small gap behind the house and the porch.

She took out one of the cigarettes and rested the delicate cigarette between her left thumb and index finger. She slowly placed the cigarette between her lips before huffing out the toxicated black fumes. She smirked to herself and some of her raven hair covered her emerald green eyes. She titled her head to the left slightly and pushed the hair out of her face before placing the cigarettes near her lips again.

Madison came out with some of Lauren's dad's vodka in her right hand and two shot glasses in the other. Lauren traded the cigarette that was rested between her finger and thumb for a shot glass. Madison placed the vodka on the porch railing before accepting the cigarette. Lauren picked up the vodka glass and filled her shot glass to the very top and downed it quickly. She placed her shot glass down and looked up to see four girls in the window across the street staring at her.

She nudged Madison and pointed to the window slightly before smirking. Madison smirked back exhaling the black fumes that was relaxing in her mouth. Lauren looked back at the window to see that the four girls had disappeared.

"Wasn't that Cali, Noami and China?" Madison laughed slughtly before she placed her 'GURL' black beanie on her head.

"I dont know, I didn't bother to learn their names." Lauren filled her shot glass to the top again and downed it. "But who was that fourth girl? I don't remember seeing her around 'ere before."

Madison shrugged as she tapped the cigarette to get rid of the ashes. She placed the cigarette near her mouth again. "Maybe she's visting."