O N E

Camila laid on her bedroom floor, with her earpods in and listened to 'Skyscraper' by Demi Lovato. Ever since her parents' death, Camila listened to the song all day and all night. One of the reasons Camila listened to 'Skyscraper' was because it was her mom's favourite song of Demi. Sinu always said it was her favourite song because it reminded her to always be strong.

A tear rolled down Camila's cheek before she wiped it away. She took her earpods out and threw them next to her. Why did it have to be them? Why them? What did they ever do? She blinked back her tears. Camila has always blamed herself for her parents death. If she didn't ask her mom to take her to Starbucks for a frappuccino then she would still be alive. Camila wouldn't have to feel guilty whenever she looks at her family.

There was a knock at the door. Camila clapped her hands three times so the person behind the door would come in. The door opened and in walked Normani, Dinah and Ally. Camila gave them a small fake smile and they gave a real smile in return.

When Camila was in Cuba with her grandparents, they video-chatted everyday. But by video-chatting, it meant Normani, Dinah and Ally talking and Camila with a whiteboard and pen. They would talk about everything that happened at school, how much they missed Camila and how much they wanted her back in Miami. But Camila didn't want to come back home, it reminded her of too many memories.

"Hey Mila!" Dinah slid across the floor and laid down on Camila. "I missed you!"

Camila shook her head slightly and laughed. Ally sat down beside Camila whereas Normani sat down next to Dinah.

"You're going back to school tomorrow, how do you feel?" Ally nudged Camila, but she just shrugged before Ally passed her the whiteboard and pen.

Camila took it slowly and wrote: 'not really'. Normani smiled slightly as Camila wiped the whiteboard and placed the pen by her side. Ally sighed slightly and Dinah just looked out the window. Camila looked in the direction where Dinah was staring and rolled her eyes slightly. Across the street, 3 houses over there were Lauren Jauregui and Madison Beer having their usual evening argument with Brad Will-Simpson and Jack Gilinsky.

Every evening, at 6:38 exactly, Lauren and Madison have arguments with their exes. Jack wants Madison back and Brad wants Lauren back. Sometimes, some of the neighbours turn off their lights and watch the argument from their windows. But most of the time, they just ignore it and treat it like it's an everyday kind of thing.

Dinah stood up and walked over to the window. Ally gave her a concerned look while Normani stood up to join Dinah. Camila just stayed laying down and watched the two girls, watch the four other students.

"Brad! Can you, Jack and your small dicks just leave us alone!" Lauren yelled and smirked at the boys standing in front of her and Madison.

"For the last time Lauren, the snapchat was my thumb!"

"No one's thumb is that small Bradley!" Madison started laughing as Lauren kept a serious face and glared at the arseholes in front of her. "I will be able to spot an electron quicker than your dick."