"Yes, he is Kang Sa-Ra's little follower. He is despicable," Hyeon Sua answered truthfully.

"Shut up, idiot. Do you know who Park Sunghoon is? He is Mayor Park's son, Park Jimin's nephew!" Chae Ri-Na glared at Hyeon Sua and rebuked her.

"What? Isn't he just an ordinary son of an official?" Hyeon Sua was even more surprised.

"Did you just say that Park Sunghoon is Kang Sa-Ra's sidekick? Are they very close?" Chae Ri-Na asked again.

Hyeon Sua answered defenseless, "Very close. Kang Sa-Ra has three best friends. One is a handsome college student, but he left this year after studying abroad. The other is a young lady from a police family. They are inseparable, and Park Sunghoon is closest to her after that."

Chae Ri-Na had never thought that things would develop to this point. "Sua, in the future, you can tell me anything about Kang Sa-Ra at school. This time, I'll take revenge for you."

That day, when Yeo Ha-jin was putting on her face mask at home, Chae Ri-Na called again. These days, she often invited Yeo Ha-jin out to meet her, saying that they could go shopping together to unwind. "Sister-in-law, it's not good for you to be bored at home. Besides, seeing Kang Sa-Ra all the time must be unpleasant. If you're unhappy, you'll get wrinkles. Let's go out for a beauty treatment and cheer you up."

Yeo Ha-jin once again tactfully refused. "At this age, what's there to be afraid of? When you reach my age, perhaps you'll have more wrinkles on your face than I do."

Chae Ri-Na felt a little awkward after hearing this, but she still continued to say in a friendly manner, "Sister-in-law, even if you don't like seeing me, you should at least go and see your son Sunghoon! I heard that their school is going to hold some kind of activity for parents. My close friend even said that Park Sunghoon has a chance to become an image ambassador!"

Yeo Ha-jin took off the mask on her face. She said expressionlessly, "I see my son every day. Also, my son told me that he won't participate in the image ambassador selection activity that you mentioned. It will delay his studies too much. If you are interested in this, you can go and see for yourself."

Hearing that Yeo Ha-jin still did not want to see her, Chae Ri-Na could not help but voice her doubts, "Sister-in-law, what's up with you recently? Why are you avoiding me?"

Yeo Ha-jin was already being nice enough to answer Chae Ri-Na's calls. Ever since she found out that she was used by Chae Ri-Na, she felt that meeting her would be humiliating. Thus, she never accepted her invitations.

"Why should I hide from you? Speaking of hiding, you should hide from me. After all, only those who have done something wrong will be tempted to hide." Yeo Ha-jin's ability to rebuke others had become better and better.

When Chae Ri-Na heard Yeo Ha-jin's words, she was completely dumbfounded. She could hear that Yeo Ha-jin's hostility toward her was unusually great. What exactly had gone wrong? Hadn't Yeo Ha-jin been arguing with Kang Sa-Ra a while ago? But now, she did not mention Kang Sa-Ra at all. Instead, she was mocking her.

"Sister-in-law, are we having some sort of misunderstanding? Or did someone provoke you? If there's anything you want to tell me, you can say it." Chae Ri-Na did not understand, so she could only try to probe her.

Yeo Ha-jin looked at the mask in the mirror. "If I was provoked once, it was because someone took advantage of my weakness. I was stupid. But I will never give a second chance to those who want to provoke me."

Just then, Kang Sa-Ra came to give Yeo Ha-jin a gift. "Sister-in-law, are you there? I have something for you."

Yeo Ha-jin got up and opened the door for Kang Sa-Ra. "Yes, I just put on the mask that Park Sunghoon brought back for me. It's quite effective. You're here just in time. Take some and try it out."