He even wanted to personally pick up his wife from school. He sent a message to Kang Sa-Ra. “What time is school over? I’ll pick you up.”

Kang Sa-Ra had already arrived at class by this time. She successfully met up with Jang Wonyoung. She looked at the message Park Jimin sent her and said to Wonyoung, “Wonyoung, help me analyze something. Park Jimin doesn’t seem to be normal. Listen to me. See if he’s the legendary multiple personalities.”

Park Sunghoon leaned over. “Let me see it too. That’s my uncle. I’ll definitely give you better advice.”

Kang Sa-Ra nodded. The three of them gathered together and she told the two of them about Park Jimin’s recent strange behavior. Then, she showed the two of them the message on her phone. “Park Jimin is coming to pick me up from school. Why is my first reaction fear?”

After Park Sunghoon and Jang Wonyoung heard Kang Sa-Ra’s words, they looked at each other. There was only one thought in their minds: Park Jimin had fallen for Kang Sa-Ra.

“My uncle has fallen for you. Half of the things you’re saying are because he’s jealous,” Park Sunghoon said straightforwardly, and Jang Wonyoung chimed in. “According to what you said, he has indeed fallen for you.”

Kang Sa-Ra subconsciously denied it. “That’s impossible. We have nothing to do with each other. Why would he be jealous?”

Park Sunghoon was filled with bitterness at the mention of this. “My uncle sent me to the dance club to learn belly dancing. Isn’t that jealousy? Kang Sa-Ra, you’re a bit slow.”

Jang Wonyoung said, “You two haven’t done anything yet? You’re already on his household register. He was jealous and sent Park Sunghoon to learn dance, and he didn’t let you change majors. Now that the misunderstanding has been cleared up, he’s letting you transfer and not letting Park Sunghoon transfer. Isn’t that the same as letting him stay in Class 9 to serve you? Sa-Ra, your Park Jimin really likes you.”

“See! I told you that my uncle is interested in you. Previously, she didn’t believe what I said, but now even you’re seeing it, Wonyoung. You should believe it!” Park Sunghoon said in a deep voice, as if he had discovered something extraordinary.

When Kang Sa-Ra heard the two of them say this, her heart was slightly moved. “This… can’t be!” Her face was flushed red, and her mind was like a movie, playing all the memories she had shared with Park Jimin thus far.

Jang Wonyoung was rather surprised. She looked at her friend. “Sa-Ra, you’re awesome! You’ve only been married for a short while, and you’ve already made every girl’s dream guy fall in love with you!”

Park Sunghoon stood beside them and said, “Just Kang Sa-Ra’s looks alone have won my uncle’s heart. My uncle likes how she looks innocent and ignorant. Besides, my uncle has never had a woman in his entire life. Kang Sa-Ra isn’t bad looking. Such a beautiful woman lies beside him every day. If he wasn’t impotent, he wouldn’t have been able to hold himself back.”

Kang Sa-Ra glared at Park Sunghoon and spoke evenly. “I’ll tell your uncle what you said.”

Park Sunghoon immediately backed down. He made a gesture to shut up and looked at Kang Sa-Ra with anticipation, hoping that she would find her conscience and not tell his uncle about this.

Jang Wonyoung said, “I don’t think what Park Sunghoon said is completely unreasonable! You’re good-looking. If you weren’t you wouldn’t have been chosen as the campus belle. Men are all visual creatures. I think that Park Jimin has taken a fancy to you. In addition to the relationship between the two of you, it’s perfectly normal for him to have feelings for you.”