Kang Sa-Ra rolled her eyes internally, but she only dared to retort in her heart. ‘Marrying someone else when you love someone else. Scumbag!’

That night, Yeo Ha-jin did not return to the Park family’s home. Park Kangde went to her mother’s house to search for her, but to no avail. He got someone to investigate and easily found out that she was at the Chae family’s home.

Park Kangde had no choice but to go to the Chae family’s home. Director Chae welcomed his arrival very much. Director Chae had invited Park Kangde over many times and wanted to sit down with him for a meal, but he never gave him the time of day. Today, his daughter brought home the mayor’s wife. He had to seize this opportunity.

“Mayor Park, please come in.” Director Chae invited him into the room.

In Chae Ri-Na’s bedroom, Yeo Ha-jin was complaining about her experiences in the Park family. Chae Ri-Na was mocking her in her heart, but she did not show it on her face. She held Yeo Ha-jin’s hand. “This Kang Sa-Ra is going too far!” she said.

These words really struck Yeo Ha-jin’s heart. She felt even more wronged, so she added fuel to the fire and said a lot of bad things about Kang Sa-Ra. Chae Ri-Na heard all of them and felt that she was even more certain of victory. A woman who dared to openly hit someone in the Park family was not worthy of Park Jimin.

“Sister-in-law, this Kang Sa-Ra is relying on Old Master Park to support her. She thinks of herself as the mistress. You must not let this slide. Sister-in-law, you can’t let Kang Sa-Ra stay in the Park family any longer. Even if you don’t think of yourself, you have to think of Park Wen. If Kang Sa-Ra takes over the Park family one day, Park Wen will definitely not have a place in it. You have to fight back!” Chae Ri-Na rolled her eyes, she continued to sow discord.

“Ri-Na, you’re right. This new daughter-in-law really thinks that she is the matriarch of the Park family. I will definitely retaliate. As long as I’m still in the Park family, Kang Sa-Ra, will never be able to live in peace!” Yeo Ha-jin, who had been hesitating a moment ago, now had a firm look in her eyes. Her tone of voice had changed.

Chae Ri-Na said, “Sister-in-law, don’t worry. I will always support you!”

At this time, a servant knocked on the door. “Miss, Mayor Park is here. He said that he’s here to pick up his wife.” Hearing the servant’s words, Yeo Ha-jin got off Chae Ri-Na’s bed in surprise.

Just as Yeo Ha-jin was about to leave, Chae Ri-Na stopped her. “Sister-in-law, can you stay here tonight? The two of us can have a proper conversation and we’ll convey to big brother that you’re not an easy person to comfort.”

Yeo Ha-jin was tempted to stay after hearing Chae Ri-Na’s words. However, she thought about how her husband had personally come to look for her and realized that she should go to meet with him at least. She had to care about his pride.

Yeo Ha-jin said, “I’ll go out and tell him.”

Chae Ri-Na’s eyes were filled with worry, and her voice was trembling as she said, “Sister-in-law, I’m worried that Kang Sa-Ra will have brainwashed big brother. If you meet with him, big brother will bully you.”

“You’re thinking too much. He won’t.” Yeo Ha-jin still had this bit of confidence, so she walked straight out.

As soon as Yeo Ha-jin appeared, Park Kangde stood up and said to Director Lin, “Sorry to bother you, Director Lin. This isn’t a place to talk about business. It’s getting late, so I’ll take my beloved wife home first. If you’re free tomorrow, just come to my office and look for me. The door to my office is always open.”