End of Self-harm

"DENKI WHY?! AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU? AM I SO USELESS THAT I CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YOU AND THAT YOU DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID JUST A WHILE AGO? AM I JUST A WORTHLESS PERSON IN YOUR EYES?! Please tell me Denki, I'm serious I can't live like this. If something like this happens again...I'm sorry but I'll be killing myself too..." Shinsou screams out desperately until he sobs silently and he whispers the last part. 

My heart stops for a second at the thought of Shinsou dying. I suddenly start bawling loudly as I speak, "I'm sorry Shinsou. I'll try not to kill myself again but please don't die. I need you, please please please please" I started begging Shinsou not to leave as I slowly feel the world becoming darker. Oh, wait I forgot about my arms. Suddenly the world goes all black once again. 

Shinsou's POV 

Denki is crying for me to not leave him and I hug him tightly, then suddenly his cries stop. I look over and I realize he is falling unconscious. Fuck, I forgot to call the nurses, how stupid can I be? I quickly rush over and press the button calling for a nurse and telling everything that just happened. 

Less than a minute later nurses rush in and start tending to Denki and trying to stop his blood loss. I get pushed out of the room which I wasn't happy about, but still hoped that Denki would be alright. 

Few Hours Later 

It's been a few hours I got kicked out of the room and none of the nurses have came out of the room. I was started to get really nervous and started pacing around. Then I heard the door open and some nurses come out. I run over to them and ask about Denki.

"He lost a significant amount if blood but we got him into a stable condition for now. When he wakes up he shouldn't move too much and rest as much as he can. We'll probably have him stay here for another week to monitor him and then doing a psychological evaluation. I nod and rush into the room and sit down beside him, holding his hand. 

I open my eyes and realize I've fallen asleep and now it's dark outside. I look up and see lightning eyes staring at me. Startled, I fall backwards and hit the ground hard. Ouch, that really hurt, stupid floor. 

"Denki!" I get back up quickly and hug him tightly. "Don't even think about making up any excuses because I won't leave your side for any reason. If you ever need anything I'll have the nurses get it for you" I sternly say. Denki nods slowly and buries his face into my chest. This was such a warm feeling, 

I never want to let go of him. That thought got interrupted when I heard someone clear their throat. I turn my head around to see Aizawa standing there. Come on dad, really? 

I sigh and break away from the hug as dad comes inside and goes near Denki. "Kid, please don't ever do that again. There are people that care for you so much and can't live without you. Once you are ready to be released I'm going to be setting up meetings with Hound Dog so you can talk to him about anything on your mind. Just please don't resort to something like this again. Just, if you get these thoughts come to Shinsou or me because we will always be ready to help you." 

As dad finished I nodded, "Yeah Denki, text me anytime you feel down and I'll be there before you know it." I look at Denki and see him smile slightly and nod. I smile softly, hopefully he'll actually come talk to me whenever he needs to. 

I suddenly remember about the rest of the class back at the dorms, I wonder if they finally understand what they did to Denki. I hope they end up suffering much more in the future, I can't believe they threw him aside as soon as false accusations were thrown at him. It doesn't matter though, I won't let them do anything until they redeem themselves. 

"S-shinsou?!" Denki squeals. I look at Denki and when I feel his cheek that is when I finally registered that our faces were touching. Shit, I accidentally rubbed my cheek against his because I wanted to give him love. I immediately pull back and slap myself. 

"I'm so sorry Denki, I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I didn't even kno-" I apologize as I slam my head against the nearest wall. 

"No, don't hit yourself!" Denki yells out softly. I stop hitting my head and look over at him, blushing intensely. 

"It's okay...I didn't mind it..." Denki whispered out as his cheeks become red lightly.  I stare into his eyes and feel my body act on its own as I run to hug Denki. 

"I'm not letting go" I grumble as I hug him more, making sure not to hurt him anywhere. I hear Denki giggle softly and it makes my heart flutter.

We stay in that position for what seems like hours until the door opens with the class waiting outside. 

Word count: 1523