Chapter 3

I'm so sorry, I forgot to put a Shinkami picture at the start of the last chapter! Forgive me please 😭

I'm actually proud of myself for getting this chapter done so quickly, and spring break is gonna start soon for me so I'll use that free time to hopefully get some quicker updates.

Warnings

- Suicidal thoughts

- Swearing 

Denki's POV

Why the hell did Monoma just say that to the whole class? Now everyone is looking at me as if what Monoma just said 2 seconds ago is true. Wait, do they actually believe him? Monoma. The guy that loves dissing our class every chance he gets. Yet nobody is gonna believe their classmate, their FRIEND that went through so much with all of them. But, nobody has said anything yet so I can't assume yet.

Five minutes go past with the room still silent and everyone looking at me. It's as if they are waiting for a confirmation from me, and for me to be like "Oh yeah, I'm the traitor. I'm with the LOV and I was gonna kill you all, but now you guys found out my true identity. Oops."

Mr. Aizawa was the first to speak up, which got everybody out of their trance. "Alright everyone, please get your attention back here. We still have class to be focused on."

Not even a couple seconds later someone speaks up.

"But Mr. Aizawa, Monoma just informed us of Kaminari being the UA traitor. Are we going to just continue on with class without taking any precautionary measures?" Oh that was Iida who said that.

Wow, even the class rep doesn't have any trust in me. Hell, he didn't even ask what the evidence for it was. It was straight to, "Oh Denki is the traitor, we need to do something about it." And here I thought that I could put my trust into them. God, I'm just not worthy enough to deserve love from other's. That must be it, I'm not good enough for it.

Why am I so damn useless?

What did I ever do to deserve this hate?

If I don't deserve to get even a classmates trust from this, then what is even the fucking point of my life?

You know what, I wonder what would happen if they find me dead one day. I won't do it yet though even though I really want to. I still can't register the fact that nobody has even stood up for me yet! As if the world could hear my thoughts I heard a grumpy voice speak up.

"How the fuck do you know that rip off Pikachu is the traitor? Do you even have evidence to support the claim!" Bakugou.

I'm so happy right now, Bakugou at least believes in me.

"Thank you Bakugou, now can we please focus back onto class, or else expect some expulsions happening."

The rest of the class went so differently. Usually people would just whisper things to me when they were bored or finished their work early, but today nobody dared to speak a word to me. I also feel like everyone started to distance themselves a little bit. I even noticed a change in the Bakusquad as well. I mean they still talked with me, but they were still cautious around me. To be honest who can blame them if they don't know the truth about me not being the traitor. Even Bakugou stiffened a little here and there, but I mean with what he went through, he gets the most lenience.

Soon enough class ended, I decided to take a trip to the bathroom before coming back to the dorms. I have to let some of my emotions out before I end up breaking down in front of a ton of people, or someone hears me in the dorms. I check to make the whole bathroom is empty before going down to a wall, sliding down, and putting my knees up to my chest. I bury my head into my chest before letting my tears flow out like a river. Soon I started sobbing louder and louder, if anybody was right outside they would be able to hear me loud and clear. At this point I didn't care, I just needed to cry it out right now. If I didn't take this chance to cry, I would have probably did something dangerous.