Chapter 2

Quick Disclaimer

Alright so I don't have dyslexia, so I don't know all the correct details. In this fanfic I'm making Denki have ADHD and trouble reading stuff. I won't put this as exactly dyslexia because with how I'm making him, I'm pretty sure it isn't. So we will just put it as Kaminari can't make out words and letters properly. 

Warnings this chapter includes

- Light talk about not eating

- Talk about suicidal actions and thoughts

- Swearing (Because of Bakugou) 

Denki's POV

The next day when I walked into class, I saw a certain someone that I have seen at the sports festival. With that being said there was also a certain someone missing from class today. I decided to just ignore it and went to go sit at my seat. Once the bell rang I saw that Shinsou was still here and now standing at the front of the classroom. Before my thoughts could continue on, Aizawa spoke up. 

"As you can see, M*neta is not here today. Because of various complaints and failure to keep his hands to himself, he has been expelled-" before Mr. Aizawa could finish, there were shouts of joy everywhere, mainly from the girls. I was also a little happy, M*neta honestly takes it too far and he doesn't respect their privacy at all. If you can't be respectful, then I can't really sympathize with you, so sorry M*neta but I'm glad you are gone now. 

"QUIET! Let me finish!" Aizawa yelled so he could get everybody's attention back to him. 

"Since he has been expelled, we have Hitoshi Shinsou who is now joining the hero course." We all clapped because we saw his quirk at the sports festival and it was definitely powerful. I believe that he will become a great pro once we grow up. 

"Shinsou, go sit next to Kaminari, Kaminari raise your hand." As soon as Mr. Aizawa finished talking I waved and said, "Hi there, I'm Denki Kaminari!" Shinsou looked at me for a second before walking over to the empty seat beside me. To be honest, if you look at him properly he looks like he could be Aizawa's secret love child or something. I'm honestly starting to sound like Todoroki now...

Class continued as usual with Mr. Aizawa writing random things on the board which I couldn't exactly decipher. It all looked like a jumbled mess of letters and numbers, is he even writing real words? I tried squinting my eyes to see if that could clarify my vision a bit more, but to my disadvantage it didn't and just caused eye strain. I wanted to tell Mr. Aizawa if he was writing proper things on the board so badly, but everyone was able to understand everything perfectly and answer questions. Therefore, I decided to just stay quiet and pretend to understand along with everyone. That worked up until Mr. Aizawa called on me, just my luck. 

"Kaminari, could you please read the the board?" I took one last look at the board to see if the mess just magically become neater. Of course though, nothing happened. I decided to just say that it was too hard to read because I didn't want to look dumber with reading it wrong. 

"Ummm there are random numbers in random places. Sorry Mr. Aizawa I don't know if what you wrote is actual real." I then noticed that the room was silent and everybody was looking at me. I started panicking inside, did I do something wrong? Oh my god, I shouldn't have said anything. Now everyone is gonna thing that 'dunce face' is even dumber than they thought before. Before my thoughts could keep spiraling down Mr. Aizawa starting speaking again. 

"Kaminari I can't tell if you are being serious or not. After class ends, please stay inside so we can talk. Now would somebody else like to read the board this time?" Iida decided to read whatever was written on the board.