Chapter 16

I screaming was everywhere. Chaos was everywhere.

I feel Judith freaking out from under my jacket.

Oh sh!t. I forgot Judith was clinging on waist.

I pay her back and join Carl and Maggie to slaying the walkers.
I pray that Trace and Carol is okay.

Michonne slays the rest of the walkers and cries over Andrea's body. I quickly shove my knife in her skull before she turns. Michonne cries more and Carl talks to Maggie asking where's the rest of the group. I quickly go outside with Beth and rush to the truck.

I hand Judith to Beth. And open the car. Trace is under the seat and there's 4 new puppies. Carol is sitting on the back.

"Puppies!" Beth cries out.
"Yea Golden gave birth before Carl and I went in."

"Bethie" Trace crawls out of the seat and runs to hug Beth.

The rest of the group joins us.

"Where's Andrea?" Carol asks.

Michonne, who's still crying, nods no.
Carol starts to cries too. Soon enough everyone's crying, expect for Carl.

"Let's find the rest the group " Carl says rudely, and walks past us.

We all hope in the car. It's actually hard that we had to fit 8 people in a five seated truck. And the back back is full of bags from the prison. Michonne is the driver, the passenger is Maggie. Plus Golden and the 4 new puppies are in the back.

Beth loves Judith, so she offered to take Judith in her lap. Carol didn't want Carl to sit on her lap, so Trace sat on her lap.

That left one seat left. Carl and I tried to share both we couldn't fit. So, I had to sit in his lap. It was awkward but Carl ,of course, liked it.

We're driving to the military base and basically everyone was asleep. Well besides Carl, Michonne and I.

I don't really have a bum, so I think I was stabbing Carl's leg cause from time to time he whined in pain.

I told him to let me just sit in between his legs. So he did. And sooner or later I fell asleep snuggled in his chest.

CARL POV
I felt Lexie's head on my chest and wrapped my arms around her.

She makes me feel so calm, even in situations like this.

I see Michonne stare cold hearted on the road and gripped tightly on the wheel.

"I'm sorry about Andrea." I spoke kinda scared. You don't want to get in Michonnes bad side.

She looks at the mirror and sees Lexi asleep and smiles.

"I didn't even know everyone was asleep." She confessed.

"What happened back there?"
"Hm nobody got hurt they just shoved out in the break room, I guess to use us as bait."
"If they wanted to kill us they should've killed us themselves instead of walkers."
"Some people are stupid."
"I'm sorry I wasn't there."
"If you weren't who would've found us."
"True."

After that there was a few moments of silence.

"So, what's happening with you and Dixon?" Michonne asks eyes on the road.

"Honestly I don't know, she knows I like her she admitted she likes me. When I asked her she said no." I say kinda embarrassed.

"Woah you asked her! Did you ask Daryl first?" She said laughing.

"Why do I have to ask Daryl?"

"For his blessing, duh." She said with a faceplate.

"Oh."
"Why do you think she said no." Michonne questions.

"Hmm because she didn't want the carriers to come after me and I think she doesn't want another heart break, like Jacob. Plus she has to worry about Trace." I say

"Well that's smart, she obviously like you Carl, just don't force her on anything."

"I know I know, I just want her so bad." I say and plant a kiss on the top of her head. I feel her fingers move. I'm such an idiot, she was awake the whole time.

"Hah hey Michonne I think we have company." I say.

"What! Walkers! Where!" She says alert and looking around.

"No no I mean in the car." I forgot about the whole apocalypse thing and how not to word my words.

"Ohhhh dang it Carl you scared me!" She said. I hear a quiet but beautiful chuckle coming out of my chest.

"Lexi I know your awake." I say.

"Aw how did you know?" She says quickly and lifts her head and yawns. She looks so beautiful.

"Because you laugh at anything." I say and plant a kiss on her forehead.

Her cheeks turn bright red and so do mine.
"Uh sorry." I try to say.
"It's okay." She says and kisses me.

Our lips touch and I tighten my arms around her. I open my eyes and see Michonne grinning in the mirror.

I separate the kiss. She kisses my cheek, wraps her arms around my waist and leans her head on my chest.

"So...." Michonne says awkwardly.
Lexi and I look at each other and blush.

"Yeah sooo..." I say looking in Lexis eyes.

"I like you Carl and want to be with you now." She says.

I smile and hug her.
I look and see Michonne smile.

"You still need to ask Daryl for permission." She says and we all laugh.

A/N:
Getting close to the ending. Nooo.
Anyways thank you for almost 400 reads!! I can't thank you so much.

Sooo I am writing a Chandler story.
It's funny cause In real life Chandler is all sweet and caring and then in Chandler fanfiction he's all bad boy and dark.

Idk but that's just one thing I noticed.

Anyways THANK YOU FOR WAITING PATIENTLY I LOVE ALL OF YOU!