Chapter 15

The dog is whining and whining.
Crap,crap, crap.

"Lexie she's making too much noise!" Carl loudly whispers.

"I know! I don't know how to deliver puppies! Where's Hershel? We need the group!" I say

"Help me carry Golden." Carl says.

I help him and we carry the big dog inside the car.

"Stay here, I'll get Carol." He says, kisses my check and runs to get Carol.

Wait did he just kiss my check?
Golden whines louder and louder.
Hopefully nobody here's.

In under a minute Carol, Judith and Trace rush in the car booting me out.

Suddenly Judith starts crying cause of the loud whining. I see that Carol has her hands full and Trace is hiding next to the seat. Poor boy.

"I'll be back in a minute, if I don't come back, i want you to know that I love you and please make smart choices and always think fast." I say and grab Judith and close the car door.

"Why do you have Judith?" Carl says panicking.
"She was crying, I had to get her out of there." I say trying to hush baby Judith.

"We can't bring her in there!" Carl says.
God it's like we're an old married couple.

"Watch out I say" as I kick a zombie behind Carl and stab the sucker till it dies, again.

With all this drama I forgot there was a zombie apocalypse.

"Let's just get the group and get out of here." Carl says. "I'll be in front, cover Judith up don't let them know she's here, and stay behind me at all times, got it?" He adds.

I nod.

Judith wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist tightly. I zip up my jacket and we go inside. I make sure there's a breathing hole for Judith.

As we walk inside there's isles on the floor. We go to the break room and see everyone there.

Michonne, Andrea, Beth, and Maggie were tied up with duck tape and string.

"Oh my God what happened!" I say while cutting Beth free.

Carl cuts the rest free.
"Where's my dad?" He said scared. Aw my baby. Did I just think that?

"I don't know, but there not here, they took the men to a military base, well that's what I overheard." Michonne says.

Carl raises his hand telling them to silence.

"We got in here easily, almost too easily." He whispers.

All of use look around carefully, then the door to the brake room opens and a herd of walkers comes and bite Andrea in the neck.

A/N: SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW AND IM SORRY.

I realized I had to kill a character off, so RIP Andrea. Anyways I've been Sooo busy I have finals tomorrow sorry the school and yea.

Again sorry for short chapter.

See you soon!
I hope...

BTW I DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO PROOFREAD SO SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES