Chapter 11

Carl

I see Lexie's face drop.
Everything was quiet.

I can't believe Michonne used to be a........stalker.

Why should we trust her now? What if she still apart of the Carriers? She basically knows everything about us. Was she forced to be a member?

Why do people do this? We're in a zombie apocalypse for sake! As humans we should help each other for humanity! Not try to kill everyone.

I look over at Lexie. She's so beautiful. Her long brown hair in a ponytail with her round brown eyes. She can do anything. When I saw her handing from the ceiling I know she would be one of the last survivors in the Earth.

"I know your staring." She quietly whispers so Daryl can't hear.

By the way Daryl is talking to Michonne, he's probably as worried as I am. Can we trust Michonne?

Lexie looks at me with worry in her eyes.

"Is everything alright?" I say.
"I-I'm just worried about Trace."

I nod and pull her in a hug. Her head in on my neck as I stroke her hair.

I realized all the cool stuff Daryl and I got from Target.

We did get the stuff we need, plus like 10 packs of batteries, and few clothing for us and the men. I knew the girls got stuff for the ladies. I heard Lexie humming 'titanium' while in the boy section.

Anyway it was Daryls idea to raid the toy section. We got nerf guns of every kind with tons of bullets. I got baby formula too. I can't wait to see the look on my father when he finds out we got 10 walkie talkies for everybody.

Then when we where heading back 4 guys sneak attack us and tie is up.

Lexie

I'm so worried about Trace. I need another presence. Carl's presence.

Quit it out Lexie! Your an independent woman! You survived this whole thing so far, and managed to keep alive your 6 year old brother!

All of a sudden the brakes slam and Carl's hands wrap tighter as both of us hit the back of the drivers seat.

"Owww what happened Daryl?" I mubble out.

I fix my eyes and see a small golden figure.

A golden retriever.

I always wanted a dog.

My eyes grew wide of excitement .
"Can we keep him!! Please!"

"Lexi you can't be serious-" Michonne starts but Lexie climbs over me and opens the car door. She walks over to the bog who already in jumping all over her. She comes back with it in her arms and climbs back to her seat with the dog in her lap.

Carl pulls the leg up and confirmed its a girl.

"Lexie, Rick isn't going to let you keep a dog." Daryl starts.
"Then I'll go." With a serious tone.

That gets his attention.
"No your staying." He says annoyed.
"Then let me keep golden." I pout at the name I just give her.

"Golden?" Carl says smiling next to me.
"Yea since that's the color of her fur, I'm naming her golden" I say.

"Well we still need to deal with this girl over here," Daryl says pointing to Michonne ,"now we have to deal with a dog."
Daryl sighs in defeat and sits back in his seat.

~~~~~

"No way, are you kidding?" Daryl says surprisingly.

"I think we could rise her as an attack dog and let her scout out walkers." Rick says.

"Dad! You won't believe it! There's a group-" Carl starts before Daryl scoops him up and covers his mouth.

"Carl I'm telling Rick. Everything." He says with a serious tone.

Carl nods and grabs my arm and heads to the cell block. I laugh when I hear Golden following me.

"I got you something." Carl says in his cell.

I look down, he can't know I have feelings for him.

He puts his hand in his pocket and digs in there until he found something.

"Here." He hands me a silver chain necklace that says Lexie on it.

"Carl its-it's beautiful." I say.

"If I can't get a kiss can I at least get a hug." He says, trying to seem if I dorm give him a hug he wouldn't care.

I grab his arms and pull him, with our lips colliding. At first he's startled but then he kisses back.

His tongue enters my mouth and we pull ourselves closer to each other.

I hear a sharp breath from a little body.
We quickly pull apart and see Trace on the doorway.

"Lexie and Carl sitting in a tree k-i-s-"
"Okay Trace I get it."
"Your going to get cooties."
"No I'm not."
"Yes you are."

I look at Carl.
"Hey I got to go, I have to put him to bed." I say.
I kiss him in the cheek swiftly and leave the room.

Carl

Yessssssss! My first kiss! And I couldn't find a better person to share it with.
It is a moment to remember.
I just want to go outside and run in circles!

I see the dog still at the cell. I can tell it's looking at me in approval. I smile again happily and pick up the dog.

I feel it's belly and it's hard and big. How didn't we notice this before?

Oh no. This prison about to be a bit noisier.

A/N: puppies! Yay!

And kissing..😏😏😏😏

Thank you for 145 reads! Can I get 200?

Don't forget to like, vote, comment, or even tell and spread the story!
Love you and see you in chapter 12!