Let the Rain Fall Down

Zacznij od początku

"It's important you all understand for the next five hours you are all trying to survive locked up in the blocked off part of town, from each other. The remaining guild wins, now more like last one standing,"

"Last one standing, she wants us to turn against one another," Trip whispered

"I hope not," Ash said

"Now let me explain, I don't mean you'll be against one another, but what I mean is if your team mates get wiped out, but you remain and win the victory goes to your guild,"

"I still have a bad feeling," Paul said as he eyed around

Ash nodded as a timer showed up in the air, and then a countdown clock as well.

3

2

Everyone nodded to one another

1

They took off threw the town at the sound of the buzzard, each keeping an eye out for the opposing guilds.

"Did anyone get sight of who is one what team,"

"No, I couldn't see any thing,"

"We better play it as safe as possible then,"

"We need to set-,"

"Venom Strike,"

Barely missing them was a large magic snake lunging about, however it wasn't after them it was aiming all around

"WATCH OUT," another explosion shook under them

"What's going on over there,"

"It can't be good,"

Running onto the scene they quickly got what was going on.

Survival

A hooded figure stood challenging not one but all of Medusa Tail. And sadly the hooded figure was winning.

Iris stood hovering over her team members her clothes burned and body badly beaten. Her members all laid here and there defeated, while the hooded figure stood off to the side with its arm pulled up to the face.

"No way all of them have been defeated and it's only been five minutes,"

"get back," Iris panted looking at them

Trip locked eyes with the purple haired woman, a new anger forming in his stomach. The way these hooded people worked just made him sick not to mention silently, secretly Trip couldn't handle all this, his nerves where shot and he was...scared. A new feeling in him he never truly understood.

The hooded figure raised its hand out before a pink swirl shot at everyone whipping around them knocking them about

"Snake Skin Requip: Cobra:"

"You keep trying to block my attack little girl, I'm not scared of you,"

Iris looked up at the figure this was torture, her body felt like it was bleeding out.. Just a little longer

The figure raised its hand again, another pink swirl forming

"Sky Dragon Roar,"

Trip came to her rescue as he knocked off the attack. But the figure still stood now in covered by her cloak being blow away.

It was a girl will long black hair in a pink kimono and black stockings she looked at Trip another giggle erupting from her.

"Creepy bitch," Trip growled

"I don't need your help," Iris shinned her body barely able to keep up her armor

"I'm not helping you," Trip said