Kissing Eunwoo

"Are you really dating Eunwoo then?" Sarang looked up to see two sets of eager eyes, waiting for her answer.

Though Sarang had expected them to ask this question she was still quite taken aback by it.

"Yes." She answered shortly, her cheeks reddening slightly. There was no use of beating around the bush.

"See hyung? I told you there was no way she was dating him. It's all the media talking bullshit as usua-" Namjoon was cut off by a wide eyed Yoongi.

"Namjoon-ah, she said yes." It looked like it took some time for the words to register in Namjoon's brain but once they did he looked at Sarang with a comically wide eyed expression.

"What did you say?" He asked once again, his ears not believing what he had heard.

"Yes. I am dating Eunwoo." This time Sarang was full on blushing, a big smile gracing her face.

"For real?" Yoongi asked, surprise dripping from his voice.

"For real." Sarang conformed. Her voice laced with amusement at their shocked expressions.

"But how? Why? When?" Namjoon barraged her with tons of questions.

Sarang couldn't help but laugh at the way the two men were looking at her as if they couldn't believe what she had said at all.

"Well....." Sarang thought back to the fateful meeting with Eunwoo two months ago.

TWO MONTHS AGO

"Sarang-ah come here, I want you to meet someone." Tablo called from the other room.

"Unnie, I'll be right back." Sarang told Tablo's wife. She had gotten quite close with the older woman. Sarang had always wanted an older sister and it felt like she finally found one in Tablo's wife.

"Ah you're here, good. I think you already know each other right? So I guess there's no need for introductions right?" Tablo said as he pointed a hand at the man standing next to him.

Sarang felt her breath getting knocked out of her as she Eunwoo standing there, looking like he stepped out of a mahwa.

"I thought it'd be a great idea if Eunwoo plays the male lead for the mv." Tablo continued, seemingly not noticing the way Sarang was ogling Eunwoo.

Sarang looked up in surprise, finding Eunwoo staring back at her with an equally surprising look. Sarang and Eunwoo were good friends and have known each other for almost three years. They often went out to have meal with their other 97 liner friends. Admittedly, they weren't as close with each other as they were with some of the other members of their friend group.

But there always was something about Eunwoo that made Sarang look for him whenever he wasn't around.

"Sunbaenim you didn't tell me Sarang was the female lead for your mv?" Eunwoo questioned Tablo before giving Sarang a sweet smile.

Sarang felt a pang in her chest at his words, though it was quickly soothed by the beautiful smile he sent her way.