Chapter 19 ║ Boggart

Start from the beginning

The thought made me flustered.

We both looked at each other. I think we can tell them. So, I nodded to him.

"Alright, yes. We are together. But you can't go on about that to the whole world. Okay?" Jacob said.

"Knew it," both the crackheads exclaimed it like they won a lottery.

And I just sat there smiling, not really knowing what to say.

"Anyway, I'm gonna get going. Bye, you guys." I said picking up Autumn and my blanket.

"Meet you at breakfast." I said to Jake in a bit low voice.

"Kay, see you." he said.

Stiles faked clearing his throat and said, "we will be there too,".

I'm done with those.

"Yes, see you all there!!!" I said chuckling.

Andy, Daph and I went up to the dorm. As soon as I closed the door, I knew what was coming.

"Tell.Us.Every.Single.Thing." Daphne said while the two girls settled to the bed.

"Tell you what?" I asked smirking.

"What happened yesterday? Why were you in the common room? And you guys are confirmed!!!" Andy said.

I just laughed at these two's excitement.

"Yes, he asked me out yesterday. And I said the reason downstairs. And I can't describe everything detail to detail right now because we have classes to attend." I said reminding them.

"Girl you better tell us everything after the classes." Daphne said.

"Yeah, but did you talk to him about keeping it a secret or be public?" Andy asked.

"Yeah, he said he has no problem in any. We aren't gonna be thaaat couplie in front of everyone, but if anybody asks, we won't deny it." I said.

"Like what happened downstairs." Daph said.

"Exactly" I said.

We all got ready.

Breakfast went usual except the 2 brain-deads making looks every other minute.

Now that they know, they aren't going to stop.

We all headed to our classes.

My first class was DADA with Draco and Theodore.

When we entered the class, we saw a cupboard in the middle of the classroom. There was something trapped inside, which was trying to get out.

Everyone was chattering about it.

"Intriguing, isn't it?" Professor Lupin started.

"Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside?" he asked.

"That's Boggart," Dean answered.

"Now can anybody tell me what a Boggart looks like?" professor asked.

"No one knows." Hermione said.

I don't remember seeing her come inside.

And I think Ron was also shocked to see her.

"Boggarts are shapeshifters, they take the shape of whatever particular person fears the most. That's what makes them so-"

"So terrifying, yes" the professor continued.

"-Repeat after me, Ridikulus," he said.

We all repeated it.

"This class is ridiculous," Draco said with a disgusted face.

We all chuckled at his mood swings.

He first called Neville. He was too shy to speak when the professor asked about his biggest fear. He was scared of Professor Snape, to which the whole class laughed.

Professor whispered something in Neville's ears and opened the cupboard at the count of three.

Professor Snape came out of it and walked towards Neville. With a flick of a wand, he screamed Ridikulus and Snape was in Neville's grandma's appearance.

It was so fun to watch. We all formed a line and faced our boggarts.

I actually don't know what was my boggart, guess we'll find out soon.

It was Theo's turn, and his boggart was Andy. No way he was actually scared of Andy.

The whole class started laughing.

He said the spell and there was liquid soap on the ground. Not so 'Andy' slipped and tried to stand up but kept slipping.

It was Draco's turn now, and his boggart was his father. His father beats him when he does something that his father isn't pleased with. Honestly, I feel so bad for him. But I can't do anything either.

Draco is just so determined to make his father proud. But the freaking Luci-poo does not deserve any pride.

He muttered the spell and that barbie's hair started to turn pink.

It was my turn now,

Let's find out what do I fear the most...

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A/n: I can not believe, I've reached 1.28k reads and almost a 100 votes.

When I started, I never thought that I would even get 20 votes but thank you so much.

Xoxo...💚💚💚