Chapter 1 ║ Hey There

~Nyx's POV~

It all started when my mom, met my dad. They fell in love and they had me!

Hi!, I am NYX. Nyx Maeve. The youngest daughter of the infamous Maeve family. It's no secret that my family is so rich and powerful to the muggle eyes as well as the wizard eyes.

My father, Callius Maeve, is a really famous quiddich player. A Seeker in the Ballycastle Bats, to be detailed. But to the muggles he's just a multi-billionaire businessman.

My mother, Sage Maeve, is a housewife. A beautiful one might I add. Everyone says that I have my mother's beauty with brains and hair of my father.

My brother, Rune Maeve, what can I say. Even though I know he loves me, he can be really annoying sometimes. He's 3 years older than me and always tries to overpower me, but it's not my fault that I am the favourite child. He doesn't know it yet but I love him the most in this whole family. And not to mention, knows all my secrets......until now.

And last but certainly not the least, my dear sissy, Sereia Maeve. There are literally no words for me to describe her. Not because we always annoy each other and Hypothetically Hate each other, but because she is a kind of person who can never be described within words. She is the only one who got mothers hair and father's eyes. She's also 3 years older than me. Rune and Sereia are twins.

It's my 11th birthday and I just recieved my Hogwarts letter.

I've always loved expressing my feelings in words.

So I got an Idea!

I should write my life story in a journal, starting from now.

"Nyx! Dinner's ready." I heard a shout from the dinning room.

"Coming mom." I shouted back closing my journal.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A/n: Sooooo, what do we think by far?

Vote this chapter if you love Journaling. 📕✒️

Make sure to share your thoughts on it in the comments. ☺️

Xoxo.....