Chapter 11 ║ You'll be just fine

~Time skip to the week before OWL Exams~

The exams are within a week. Everyone has been either stressing over it and cramming everything at the last minute, like Andy, Daph, Blaise and Mattheo or is just revising everything over and over again thinking they'll fail, like Draco, Enzo, and maybe even Hermione.

As I expected from the very first, I and Hermione are the biggest competitors for the top rank in class.

I don't care if she is considered 'The Brightest Witch of our Age', I'm happy for her but who doesn't like good competition.

I have been confident that I will pass but I still go to the library every day to study just in case I don't miss out on anything.

Mattheo and I have got closer, we are the best of friends. Hell, even better than Andy and Daph.

Obviously, he didn't study a thing the whole year, but he had to pass the exams. So he pleaded with me to teach him all the main things.

So, for the past week, we've been studying in the library for 3 hours after dinner.

I was prepared but didn't show it as I would look way too overconfident.

~Time skip to the OWl's result~

I got my result at the great hall with everyone. I got straight O's.

Hermione came rushing to me asking about my grades. We both got equal. Full marks. Guess we're both on top.

Surprisingly, 2nd was Draco!

The only marks I was wondering for were Mattheo's. He wasn't in the Hall.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

"You have no idea how grateful I am that you taught me. I got straight E's, which are way more than I expected."

I immediately knew who the person was and turned around to hug Him tightly.

"I'm so proud of you," I said.

"Thank you so much. I don't know how I would have done this without you," he said pulling away.

I was going to say something but Sereia interrupted us.

"Nyx, have you packed your stuff? We leave tomorrow morning. I hope you know that."

"Oh, Merlin! I didn't pack anything."

"Well, you have only half of the day to do it."

"I'm gonna go pack my stuff. I'll talk to you later at dinner alright." I said to Mattheo and rushed to my dorm.

While I was packing, It struck me.

Mattheo will have to go to that hell hole again. Draco is nothing like his father. He wants Mattheo and Tom to be treated equally but it's the freaking Luci-poo whom I don't like.

My parents are going to have a Christmas party this year too like they have every year. Almost all the Wizarding families join this party. The Malfoys come there every year, but I never saw them as I would be too busy playing around with Andy and Theo.

Mattheo said that he and Tom never came to the party, as Lucius would say that "It's clearly written on the card that the Malfoy family is invited not the Riddle family,"

This year I'm gonna make sure that all of my friends come there, especially the Riddles.

At the dinner, Mattheo sat there quietly and I understood why.

"Hey, it's gonna be fine. In fact, I will make sure to send a special invitation for The Riddles so he will definitely have to bring you. Plus I will ask my parents if you all can be with us for the rest of the break. So, you will just have to bare him for only half a month," I reassured him with a smile.

"Really?" he asked smiling back.

"Of course, silly. Now eat your food and have a good night." I said as I got up from the table.

"Good night, Night," he said.

And with that our First year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry ended successfully...

A/n: Hey there people...

I made this chapter short and I know that there is a lot of time skipping but we're just 11 now and there is nothing much of drama in that year except the famous Harry Potter's life.

There will be time skipping in further chapters too. But trust me. The drama is on it's way...

Get ready with your popcorn...

And you know the drill,

Vote this chapter and Comment your thoughts...

Xoxo...