Chapter 2

You had been caught by the boarders' patrol squad at a late evening and rested on the healer's shack for the nigh.

You and your brothers had been so well tended to that Yoongi had woken in the morning at the same time as you had.

Now, the 4 of you were waiting at the Alpha's door to introduce yourselves. You had been told that the Alpha wanted to hear your story, and then worry about your future.

Your Hybrid brothers were still tense about the unfamiliar territory, but for some reason, you were calm. No, you weren't a Hybrid, but you had reasons to be suspicious of your surroundings. But you were strangely calm.

For what you had understood, the Alpha was having a last-minute reunion with one of his Betas, about urgent pack matters.

The 4 of you waited 7 minutes at the door before a very handsome male opened the door for you.

- The name's Kim Taehyung, Pleasure. The alpha is waiting for you. – The wolf said.

As you were approaching the desk, your heart started beating faster. The tall man on the wooden office desk looked at her, and both felt the push.

He quickly stood and walked near Y/n, faster than her brothers could react, grabbed her hand and kissed it, as it was the most fragile thing in the world.

- Hi there Princess, name's Kim Namjoon, the pack's Alpha and your future husband, and you are?

- Y-Y/n L/n – You sutured before you could process the Alpha's words.

- Excuse you? – Yoongi roared – Who do you think you are to touch my sister like that?

Namjoon adverted his gaze from his newfound mate to the rest of the hybrids.

- My apologies, this cute little human happens to be my soulmate.

- Your what? - Inquired Jin, shocked. Mate? What was that alpha talking about? Was he mad?

- My mate, are you not aware of what that means? – Namjoon asked, shocked.

- No, so back the fuck away from my baby sister! – Jin yelled.

Namjoon was puzzled. Never had he know such uneducated Hybrids. To not know such a simple thing about their kind. Truly unbelievable. He slowly backed away from you and ask you 4 to sit. He himself took the same path and proceed asking you what you had been running from. The answers were really intriguing for him. You started to explain your relationship with each other and eventually started to explain your home life, as it was crucial to understand why were you being chased. 

Author's note: do you think I shoud continue? I'll update as soon as anyone wishes and update. Thanks for reading!!!