"You two go support the Kuja Pirates, the Marines, and my Senju Pirates. Do whatever they are doing, fight the enemies, and beat them up. See you later."

Saying so, both of the clones took off in the air again, flying toward the Demon Fox.

* * *

Chaos was reigning throughout the nation. Doffy's Birdcage covered the entire island, and he also turned off the Live Broadcast. Dressrosa was now separated from the world, and only the winner would leave it alive.

Doffy flew across the sky with his strings while wearing a scowl. Hashirama, that little piece of shit ruined everything!

When he summoned hundreds of clones of himself, everyone in the guest room went silent in shock. When he leaped to the water to steal the devil fruits, however, Doffy rose and leaped at him.

Tsunade Senju moved at the same time, her punch just inches away from Doffy, until King the Wildfire stepped between them. The Vice-Admiral and the Commander flew across the sky after that, while Doflamingo continued chasing one of the clones.

Only for that clone to get attacked from behind by Tsunade's subordinates, and then a bunch of other clones flew after him to stop him from killing that marine girl.

A minute later, here he was, flying across the sky after turning off the broadcast. He approached the battle between Tsunade and King the Wildfire.

"King!" He yelled. "Leave her to me, you should switch places with Smoothie! I am not trying to order you around, but neither I nor she is suitable for Boa Hancock."

King looked pissed, as he was having an equal match with Tsunade Senju who had turned into a fire demon. King hadn't gone all out, he was still in his humanoid form, but on the other hand, Doffy believed that Tsunade was in her strongest form.

If that's how strong she was, Doffy was confident in taking her on. Though that'd only happen if King agreed to leave.

Thankfully, King the Wildfire understood what Doffy was implying. Hancock was just a broken unit on any battlefield, and she had to be taken out before she could cause too much destruction.

With that, King turned around as his large wings flapped, and left.

"Oh, you're gonna stay with me."

Doffy crackled a laugh and stood in front of Tsunade, even though she hadn't tried to go after King. To begin with, both of them knew her real target was Doflamingo from the get-go.

Since she was so fond of using Fire, and she was in a full-on fire form, Doffy decided to start with a similar technique.

"[Overheat]!"

A thick string came out of his palm, it was red and orange, glowing with heat. It could cut through buildings like butter, and now he waved that towards her.

The heated string, moving fast like a whip, rushed to her neck. Doffy was confident that if it hit, it was sure to sever her head. Yet, she caught it midair, casually in her hand.

"That's it?"

Her hand heated up, like the bright sun, and his strings... evaporated into smoke.

She patted her hands to clear the dust, though no dust remained. Her fiery body returned to normal, as wind whirled around her to keep her afloat.

She cracked her knuckles. "You don't understand the situation, Doflamingo. You are not as strong as King the Wildfire, and I am not as weak as you think. The reason why I let King go away is simple. He beats up Hancock, but I beat up you. Hancock's defeat isn't an issue, but your defeat will make your entire army lose morale. Then, Marines take care of your army, while I take care of King. The few remaining problems, such as Smoothie, will be taken care of by that Hashirama brat."