"Right, a dog must be thirsty after not eating for days. Water, I will get it for you. Please, wait patiently." Taehyung talks while keeping his calm, acting like it was a normal conversation between two men which made the other man more confused as he choked on his blood.

He heard the footsteps fainting away letting him know that the man has left the room. The man hurriedly gets up, hand clueless roaming around to find something to hold onto. Holding the wall he stands up on his legs as the weak body wasn't working according to his mind.

"H-Help! Someone help me!!" The man's hoarse voice tried to shout but it ended up sounding like a whisper. His hand slowly the door frame which gave him a ray of hope.  The sudden instinct of escaping kicked in really hard, forcing him to try to save his life for a very last time without bothering to think about the consequence he will have to face if he's caught.

While on the contrary the man who just grabbed a glass to pour water in it shifted his gaze at the bleeding man, his calmness was still visible on his face. Watching the person trying to escape silently silently as he starts pouring water in the glass.

Only if the person knew he was being watched by the man he was trying to escape from.

For Taehyung it was never a new thing to witness. Most of his victims tried this useless thing, or you can say Taehyung himself created that opportunity for them and watched them silently doing so. He never interrupted, he really wanted to see if anyone ever could success to escape.

But to make him disappointed, none of them managed to amuse him with their success.

The man who couldn't see walked forward, limping as few drops of blood was meeting the floor making a small circle amount of part red.

"Please help me! Can anyone hear me!" The man soon lets out a gasp when his leg bump against the edge of the tea table making him lose his balance and fall on the ground which was observed in silence by Taehyung.

The man soon starts weeping, crying for help, hoping that anyone would hear him and come to help him.

"You must be tired shouting for help, drink some water." The man flinched in horror when he heard the familiar voice, sending chills rush down his spin.

"Please, let me go! I beg you my life, please, let me go! I swear on God I won't say anything to anyone! Not even to my family. I will tell everyone I g-got into an accident! Please, let me go!" The man begged between his whimpers. Trying to convince Taehyung with his begs.

"I told you to drink water." The cold voice of Taehyung's made the man pause on his track, as he reached his shaking hand to receive the glass without having a clue where it actually is.

Taehyung handed the glass and watched the older man trying to drink the with his shaking hands. Once the man was done taking a sip of it, wetting his dried up throat Taehyung raised the hammer he was holding and hit it on the back of the drinking man's head who immediately lost his consciousness.

The glass of water landed on the floor making it break into pieces as the person who was holding it also fell on the floor, blood dripping down from his head. Keeping his calm, Taehyung bends down to grab both of his legs and dragged him into the room again, as the blood made the floor cover in red on the way back.

Hours passed by like seconds, Taehyung was so focused on doing his work that he couldn't even realize how the time has passed. He has always been a perfectionist about this thing, it's like a artwork.

An artwork of his which soon will be represented to the world.

Taehyung looks around to see how the surrounding was covered with blood along with his outfit, the splash of fresh blood on his face has dried up by now. His both hands were covered with fresh blood. He likes it so much, when he's covered in blood, the fresh blood seems like a drug to him which gives him utter satisfaction. The smell of it makes him feel drunk.