08.

---------

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

---------

NERVES TOOK OVER the second I made it to Samir's door.

He was in a nice apartment in Manhattan. I guess he'd given the security guard my name because the second I came in he called me by name. I was then directed to the second floor.

So here I stood, knocking a few times before I heard the door turning and eventually opening, revealing a shirtless Samir.

His eyes immediately veered to my hair, causing him to smile a bit.

"Oh shit. Wassup red."

I smacked my lips.

He laughed little before opening the door wider, revealing himself to have a small limp.

"Come in."

I couldn't help my smile, as I slowly walked inside as he closed the door behind me.

His apartment was very nice and clean and tidy.

There was a nice black and beige type thing going on and I kinda liked it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

There was a nice black and beige type thing going on and I kinda liked it.

It was dark and sexy.

"This is nice....way nicer than my place."

I turned around to see Samir locking the door before going behind his back and pulling a gun from the band of his black jogging pants. out. He placed it on the glass table of the kitchen before looking back at me.

"Thanks. Ima need you to take ya shoes off though."

"Oh okay." I slid my feet out of my slides and placed them on his matt.

"How was the ride over?"

"Long."

Samir smacked his lips.

"That lil twenty minute ride man."

"It was." I made a face.

"Glad you made it safe. You hungry?"