14.

THREE MONTHS LATER

THREE MONTHS LATER....

-------

"YEAH, I KNOW, I KNOW."

"Um hm. I'ma be there...I'ma be there," David muttered, whilst placing another strip of turkey bacon into his mouth.

He was on the phone with his mother, as she talked about their upcoming trip to the Dominican Republic to visit her sister and brother.

It was a trip they took every two years, and Saraye always brought David and his siblings along.

He would be leaving tomorrow morning and staying for a week to visit, which meant leaving all his personal shit in New-York. That was the beauty of owning his own business. Having his own workers and vacationing when he wanted.

It also helped that he was a street pharmacist with money to spare.

So there was that too.

"Yep. I'm already packed too, so I'm good to go ma," he grabbed another slice of bacon.

"Yep. And I already told em if they ain't ready, they gettin' left, oh well," he said, referring to his siblings.

"Um hm," he grumbled, walking down the hall and towards the bathroom of his house.

'Jarvis' was in the bathroom and had been for quite some time.

David thought that maybe she was handling some number two business, but the water was running and he could her retching, as he placed his ear near the door.

Silently, he then stepped back, going into his room.

Two black Prada suitcases sat against his wall, as he heard the door open. He then turned and eyed 'Jarvis' who walked past him, as he leaned against the door frame.

"Um hm...aight. Yep, love you too. Aight see you soon."

"Sup witchu?" David questioned, placing his phone in the pocket of his jogging pants, as he watched her gathering up her clothes.

She'd been pretty much living with David since revealing her secret to him.

Well, most of them.

She'd go from her house to his before ultimately staying at his place for days on end.

She had two drawers of clothes and a toothbrush chilling in a toothbrush holder.