01.

APRIL 7th

BROOKLYN, NEW-YORK

--------

"I don't know, I think I really wanna get one though. I could use a nice lil amount of it all up in here in this area."

"Bitch, ya ass is mad cute already, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. You letting that dumb ass Instagram and Facebook pollute ya fucking head B."

"Yeah, I know, but I just want it a lil bit fatter, that's all, like on some Nicki Minaj shit."

"Ugh. No. Do not. Do you hear me? Do. Not."

Kennedy and Kierra.

Those were their names.

They were cousins and very loud and present.

I continued to watch as Kierra took Kennedy by the shoulders, playfully shaking her as they babbled on about plastic surgery.

These were the first people I met when I arrived here, thanks to some crackhead trying to follow me home. He got peppered sprayed and they ran to help me fight him off. 

After that, they wouldn't leave me alone.

They were annoyingly inviting.

I sat a few feet near them, in an uncomfortable black fold up chair, while they reorganized different juices and pops in their uncles bodega. They opened up in a few minutes, but they were playing around and letting a few guys in, as opposed to doing what their uncle asked of them.

"Dude, I swear to god, if you eva, I mean eva got ya ass that damn big, I will whoop yo ass personally til that muthafucka burst, you hear me?"

"Ha, yo can you imagine me though? Wit ass that big and these lil ass legs?" Kennedy was cracking up now, while Kierra shook her head.

"You a damn crackhead," Kierra said, as the loud knocking of glass cut their laughter short.

"Fuck is that?" Kierra said, her big, light brown eyes darting towards the front.

"Prolly James stupid ass," Kennedy answered, swinging open the door and placing more orange Fanta into the fridge.

"Aight now, dj and them just left, store ain't even open yet, hol on."

I watched as Kierra disappeared around the corner for a few seconds before she returned with a tall, light skin guy. He was Puerto-Rican, with a real wide mouth and sneaky, beady eyes.

I'd never seen him before.

"Damn, who dat?" I heard him say to Kierra.

I sighed lowly, not really in the mood for no corny ass New-York dudes...or any dudes for that matter.