Chapter 23- Back to New York

Start from the beginning

"Take my luggage to my house " he ordered the driver and the driver drove off.

"Come on" Alexander led the way while Rosalie plodded after him. Her steps were heavy as dizziness hit her.

They reached the door and Alexander slipped the card in. Rosalie's mouth fell open at the decorations of the room. It was a bedroom flat and the living room was modest.

Sectional couches and potter plants beautified the living room.

"Come on" Alexander walked further into the room and Rosalie followed. The moment she stepped into the bedroom, she was left stunned.

A queen sized bed was at the left side of the room. The bed was lined with flannel duvets that gave the cozy aura.

Did he rent that apartment for her?

"Can I leave, now?" Alexander asked and Rosalie turned to him at once. She sniffed repeatedly as she glanced around.

She suffered from paranoia, did he forget? Her kidnap even heightened her anxiety.

"I…don't —" she licked her lips and casted her gaze down. "I need your presence, sir. I'm scared."

The insides of Alexander fluttered. A smirk grew on his lips and he laughed as she fondled her dress. She intrigued him.
"I will stay then."

"Thanks you, sir" Rosalie muttered and settled on the bed while Alexander helped her arrange her luggage.

"Let me order food, I'm starving" he voiced out and Rosalie nodded. Their eyes met and tension grew between them. Rosalie batted her lashes vigorously as she stared into his tender shades of gray eyes.

Their intimate session in the car played in the car and her cheeks heated up. His hands on her thighs; the care in that train station. His loving tenderness.

She bit on her lips and tore her eyes away from him.

"Is it me you're thinking of?" Alexander laughed and walked to her. He grabbed her hand and she raised her head to him. "You're too shy" he lowered his head to her face and clicked his tongue.

"But everything you are intrigues me" Alexander covered up the distance between them and sealed their lips together.

It was expected. Rosalie threw her hands around him as their lips danced in a little caress. He grabbed her waist and she fell to the bed while he hovered above her, their lips still locked.

A gentle kiss.
Filled with unsaid love.

She gasped when he pushed his tongue further into her mouth, his hands roaming on her and into her dress. He wanted more.

He had tried to keep his desires for so long.
It ate him up.

Rosalie gave a whimper and jerked on the bed to give him more access. Alexander's hand finally grabbed what they sought and he gave it a gentle caress.

Sure of heat scoured through Rosalie and she grabbed his shirt tighter. They broke the kiss and immediately, Alexander took his lips to her collar bone.

Gentle wet kisses. Rosalie shivered and gripped tighter to him. She tilted her head in a bid to give him more access when the headache hit her.

She gasped as her vision became blurry and her lids felt heavy with random voices echoing in her head.

"Are you okay?" Alexander raised his head to her and when he saw how vigorously she batted her lashes, he stopped.

His hands crawled out her dress and he grabbed her face, "what's wrong?"