05

SUICIDAL TARTAGLIA

Y/n woke up. His body was completely sore and hurt. There was water on the nightstand next to him, and a small plate of food. He slowly sat up, feeling lightheaded and was aching all over.

Y/n shakily grabbed the water and tried to drink, but ended up spilling more than he got down his dry throat. Y/n sighed softly. He just wanted to die at this point. He had lost Diluc, his family didn't believe him, and now he was stuck with Thoma and Tartaglia.

Y/n tried to eat the plate of food, but couldn't bring the fork to his mouth without shaking the food off. Y/n sighed again. He would look for a bridge to jump off of, but couldn't feel his legs. He wondered if Tartaglia had cut them off. Y/n checked under the blanket.

"Still there." Y/n sighed in relief.

It hurt to blink, or to hold his eyes open or closed for too long. Y/n managed to get out of bed, with his legs wobbling and shaking like crazy. He wanted to cry, and did so, while making his way to the bathroom. There was bandages all over his body.

He made it to the bathroom, and nearly collapsed, but, he used the sink to hold his upper body. It gave his lower body a bit of a break.

Is eyes were blackened, and his lip was bruised. Y/n slowly stripped off all the bandages.

...

His body was horrendously beaten. Bruises, wounds, and maybe some broken things. His stomach was bruising badly, and he was scared his ribs were broken.

Y/n was shocked to say the least.

The beating must've continued after I blacked out, because I don't remember it being... this bad...

Y/n's legs gave out. He curls up into a ball and cried. He wanted to run away alone, but in this state, he wouldn't make it far.

But if he got punished again, maybe, just maybe.

His wish to die would be completed.

Y/n shook the thoughts from his head.

He stopped crying, but didn't uncurl from the fetus position. He felt comforted and safe in the position. Like nothing could hurt him.

There was no Tartaglia or Thoma to hurt him. No one to call Master or Daddy. No friends, no one to betray him. He was all alone, but it was safe.

A peaceful alone.

But it would be broken. He knows it will be broken. He could never be truly alone.

Why?

Because of his loving boyfriends.

A little while later

Tartaglia and Thoma came back to the cabin. Tartaglia avoided going into the master bedroom, and went into the dining room instead.

Thoma sighed softly, and went into the master bedroom, only for him to panic.

"Y-Y/n!? Where are you, babe?!" Thoma worried called out.

Y/n had fallen asleep on the bathroom floor. He slowly awoke at the sound of his name.

"Master...?" Y/n hoarse and dry throat managed to call out.

Thoma heard this, and immediately rushed over to the master bathroom.

"Y/n!! Why aren't you resting in bed?!" Thoma scolded gently.

He carried Y/n back to the master bedroom and laid him down.

"I-im sorry, Master..." Y/n mumbled.

"Don't apologize, I just need you to feel better." Thoma kissed Y/n's forehead.