03

SMUT WARNING

Y/n went to class, with his bandages. Tartaglia made Y/n sit next to him, and Thoma was already his seatmate.

Y/n managed to escape the school grounds, and headed back to the same restaurant he went on a date. Marisa had a sad look.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help..." Marisa mumbled.

"I-its okay. It's not your fault, it's mine." Y/n sighed.

It's mine for thinking I could escape them...

"Do you guys serve anything sweet?" Y/n questioned.

"Yeah, I have a lot of desserts."

Y/n was handed the dessert menu, and he turned around, bumping into a tall male.

REDHEAD REDHEAD

Y/n's sirens went off, at the sight of the hot male, especially now that he's getting a good look at him.

Diluc blushed at Y/n, and Y/n blushed back.

"S-sorry!" Y/n scurried away, quickly breaking the awkward encounter. He went to a booth, and sat down. He was hiding behind the menu, trying to contain his blush.

Diluc couldn't stop glancing at Y/n, and, well, decided to go over to him.

"Hey." Diluc's usual cold tone was still cold.

Y/n met eyes with Diluc, and both their hearts fluttered.

"Hi... Sorry for bumping into you."

"It's fine." Diluc looked away. "I saw you last with your friends here last time and I wanted to talk to you. But, my brother wouldn't shut up. Anyways, could I, maybe, get your number?"

"I-I don't have a phone right now, but, if you give me your number, I'll text you tomorrow." Y/n smiled at the male.

Diluc agreed and wrote down his number on his receipt and gave it to Y/n. Y/n put it in his pocket.

"My name is Y/n."

"Diluc."

It became an awkward silence.

"W-well I gotta go, see ya!" Y/n raced off without ordering.

He quickly went to secretly buy a new phone, but put off putting Diluc's contact in his phone. He needed to show his boyfriends his phone, and to hopefully be able to keep it.

~

Y/n got to his dorm room, seeing his boyfriends waiting on his bed.

Their eyes were cold and slanted. "Where were you...?" Tartaglia asked menacingly.

"T-the restaurant... I just wanted some sweets is all..." Y/n partially lied.

"You promise that's it?" Thoma eyes went back to normal.

"Yes, daddy. Master." Y/n nodded. "But, I, uh, also got a phone..."

"Why?" Thoma questioned curiously.

"I wanted to keep in contact with you two better, and I want to talk to my mom, dad and siblings again..." Y/n mumbled, a bit scared of the response.

"You have to promise that you won't do anything bad." Tartaglia demanded.

"I can't promise that, Daddy..." Y/n held a flirty look. "What if I want to send some nudes to you two, hm~?"

Tartaglia and Thoma blushed and quickly nodded.

"You can keep the phone, but we must be priority contacts."

"Yes Daddy~" Y/n put on a flirty tone.

It was killing him inside, but, maybe, he could escape with Diluc, far far away. Until then, he would have to act obedient.