The boy, who at this point has already been fighting for more than 10 minutes, brings both hands together, and then quickly separates them.

Cursed energy creating fire out of nowhere.

He extends his hands forward, causing a jet of fire to shoot towards the large amounts of water.

Water and Fire meet, canceling each other out and creating a large amount of steam. The energy released by the meeting of elements makes Nathan stumble back a little

The steam created by the explosion covers the place...

*croak*

Nathan's eyes widen for a second, but upon hearing the sound he realizes it is too late. He should have used his "Energy sonar" the moment his vision was covered.

At the same moment, he felt something stick to his back. The material that he thinks is the toad's tongue pulls him with supernatural force, lifting his body for a second.

Still in the air, Nathan forces his body weight downwards, impacting his legs on the ground. He forces his legs and pushes his body upwards.

His body flies upwards, still being held by its tongue.

"I can feel you on the other end Little Toad!" Nathan smiles widely and extends two fingers in the direction of where the tongue is.

*CLEAVE*

He sacrifices the large amount of cuts he could make with Cleave, for a single long cut.

The frog's tongue is cut in half and what little of the ground below that Nathan could see is also cut.

The boy feels the tongue release him, and his body stops being pulled,

He finds himself about to return to the ground.

*SSSSSSSSS*

A hissing sound is heard, and on the opposite side of the frog, Nathan feels his body being grabbed and rotated.

Soon a long white mass begins to envelop his body.

The Great Snake [Or Orochi] wraps around him and squeezes him immediately, the boy can hear his bones creaking.

Nathan clenches his jaw but prepares to free himself of the snake that doesn't have enough strength to crush him easily

But at the same moment, he hears a familiar bird call coming from above.

'OH FUCK-'

*BZZZZZZZZ*

Nue hits him from the sky, also impacting the Great Serpent.

The surrounding steam that raised the humidity of his body and the surroundings contributed to greater damage caused by the attack.

And for a second Nathan almost feels his consciousness slipping away.