Full chapter of the prior part 2

Почніть із самого початку

"I'll give you an idea. You received a call today."

"Yes I did"

Whooosh!!

"Who was it?"

*Silence*
Whooosh!!

"It was my instructor from school"

WHOOOSH!!

This one is particularly painful. I'm really tempted to fold back my hand but no.

"Ooooh wooow....so who did you say it was?"

WHOOOSH!!

"wrong number" I sob as I answer.
"Was it really a wrong number?"
"No sir....I'm soooorrryyy"
"So why did you lie?"
"I don't know"

WHOOOSH!!
WHOOOSH!!

"Let's try this again why?"

I'm sobbing. Why did I have to lie.
"I was scared you'd ask why they were calling home or you'd want to talk to them."

He lets out a deep sigh. I can't even look him in the eyes.

WHOOOSH!!
WHOOOSH!!
WHOOOSH!!
WHOOOSH!!
WHOOOSH!!

My palms are so sore. And the swats show no mercy. All I can do is cry.
"I'm sooooorrrryyy"
"I hate lying, I hate liars....you lied. So on to the next point. For how long have you skipped the classes?"

"Ummm...I'm not certain two months or more "

"Wooow you're not even sure huh??"

I look down in embarassment. I should have known this day is coming.

"When was the last day you went into that class?"

"I can't remember. I used to skip and attend others before I actually stopped attending at all. I lied to you that I was going to class when I just went to idle and shop at the mall."

"Unbelievable!!"

All this time my hands are stretched and I'm tired but also scared he'll cane me.

"So you comfortably lied all these days...you thought I wouldn't find out??"

I'm quiet I don't know if I should respond or not.
"I'm talking to you so don't you dare stay silent."
"I was scared during the first week. It became a habit of skipping and once you didn't notice during the first month,I figured I'd just resume and you wouldn't know. You travel and are busy."

"If I hadn't answered that call when you were asleep I wouldn't have known you skip classes and you were going to get away with it...right?"

"I was going to start going next week...it's just that you found out . But I'm sorry for lying to you I really am"

He remains speechless.
"Okay why did the instructor have no idea about all those other classes?"