For a first part 2

I turn on the sofa as I cuddle up in the blanket covering me...it's so warm. Faintly I can smell eggs being cooked. Boom!!...I don't remember covering myself up...what's going on? And where's the food aroma coming from. I try to open my eyes due to the bright light. The sun rays are reflected in the room.
I hear the sound of someone clearing their throat. I look back and it's my master, he's back. Yaaayy...I had missed him so much even though I know I'm not off the hook. I jump and hug him, squealing like a little girl that's been promised an ice cream treat. After hugging him tightly for some minutes I finally let go and he put me down.
"So how's my slut been? I missed you baby..did you miss me?"
" Every day Master I missed you so much....when did you arrive Master?"
"I missed you more baby...and I arrived like an hour ago, you were cold and shivering on the sofa so I covered you up before showering and coming to give you a breakfast in bed treat...but in this case it's breakfast on the sofa"
I let out a chuckle.

"Let's eat breakfast as you tell me everything that I don't know"

We eat breakfast with limited talking. He's so calm and not even bringing out anything about the punishment. Sometimes I think he's a psychopath.....but no he's not. The silence is so awkward and only the movement of plates and spoons can be heard. I decide to break the ice and speak up.
"Umm...Sir?"
"Yes"
Woow no petnames.. there's definitely something wrong.
"I have a question... don't be annoyed with me please"
"Go ahead and speak clearly"
"Umm...are you angry with me?.. because I think that you are"
I look down to avoid eye contact, to avoid the shame. I can still feel his stare piercing through my skull.
"You know I don't like dumb questions right...you know why I'm angry with you, yet you still ask"
"I'm sorry master...I know I've repeated the same mistake three times and that's bad"
"You've shown you don't respect me or obey me...my warnings are nothing to you"
My heart sinks. I hate being scolded. I'd rather take the whip😭. His words hurt so much. I respect him. I love him so much. I'm a brat most of the time but I hate disappointing him. These past weeks I've been so bad always in trouble.
"Are you even listening to me? Huh Summ!!"
I'm brought back to reality when he calls my name. He rarely calls my name and him using it is never a good sign. I stutter. "Ye...yes I just got lost for a while"
He just looks at me then sighs and leaves the room.
I break down and cry. He didn't even say anything. He's really disappointed. I cry for some minutes before I wash the used utensils and clean up the kitchen.

After I'm done I start brainstorming on what I'm going to do to earn his forgiveness. I go to our bedroom and kneel at the door as I await for him to come back. After some minutes I hear him walk up the stairs. He opens the door to find me kneeling in perfect form. He looks at me for a while before he proceeds into the room. I don't speak and just let him do his thing. I hope he's not ignoring me because that's the worst punishment he can give me. I find myself shedding tears. I'm feeling so many things I don't even know what to say.
He finally takes a few steps towards me and grabs my chin. He wipes the tears with this thumb. I look at him with pleading eyes. He understands that I want to talk but I'm afraid to speak out of turn
"You may speak freely"
I'm relieved because I have alot to say to him. I open my mouth to speak and he cuts me off
"Be very careful with what you want to say. Don't tick me off. Okay?? I'm not in the mood to handle that"
I nod.
"I've been disobedient in more than one occasion throughout the month... almost on punishment every weekend"
He just looks at me blankly
"Eye contact...you know that"
"Yes sir sorry"
I feel so intimidated now. I'm on my knees looking at my master and apologizing for my behavior.
"I'm sorry my behavior is so bad; it's no longer of a brat but it's of a disobedient sub.I might enjoy punishments but I don't enjoy you being angry with me....it pains me more"
Tears are already collecting ....I don't know what to do.
"I don't want to lose you as my Dom.... and I know my behavior is wanting
This all needs a solution"
I swallow the saliva in my mouth before saying it .
"I want to be a really good sub for you and if that means I get punished weekly until I am then yes. I want a brutal punishment to teach me a good lesson"