ch 11| Vacation

A/N: I think this is going to be the second last chapter, I'm struggling with ideas on how I can continue this without it going completely off track.

I love all the support you guys give me, and I hope you guys will love the next one. I'm already planning for you guys.

Anyway, enjoy

<3

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

<Andys pov >

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

I'm woken up to the lights beming through the blinds of our hotel room, i look down the bed and see that Rue and Robert are both still asleep, Rue attached to Robert like a little kangaroo.

I run my hand over Rues cheek before getting out of the bed and heading to the bathroom.

We've been in Hawaii for the past 3 days. It's been amazing, Rue loves playing in the water, I love watching Rue and Robert playing and splashing about.

Today, however, we've decided to go to Hanauma Bay, I've always wanted to go there, it looks so beautiful.

I qash my face and apply my sunscreen, I'll forget to do it later if I don't.

I pull on my swimsuit and put on a cover-up over the top.

I walk back into the room and just stand admiring the sight I'm seeing.

My daughter is completely and utterly the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Good morning." Robert's voice scared me, causing him to chuckle.

"Never do that again." I say, and he chuckle turns into a full-blown laugh.

"What, say good morning." I nod, he's laughter slowly dies down, I walk over to the bed and sit down beside them.

"You look beautiful, Tesoro." I roll my eyes playfully at his comment before taking a sleeping Rue off of Robert so he could get ready.

He leas in and kisses me.

"Now go get ready so I can wake this bear up." He nods and walks into the bathroom.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

The warm sand reaches my feet as we take steps closer and closer to the water.

"Mommy." Rue moves in Robert's grasp.
"Yes, baby." I turn to face her.
"Can we build a sand castle?" I nod my head.
"Of course we can, baby." She smiles as we make our way to the perfect spot.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

After a while of building sand castles, Robert took rue of into the water whilst I sat and just watched them.

I'm just smiling to myself.

This is the happiest I've been in a while.

I love them, I love him, I'm in love with Robert sulivan.

This is the first time I've said this, and I actually feel it.

What if he doesn't, I can't go through that heartbreak again, I can't put Rue through that.

"Andy, come join us." I hear Robert shout, and just like a little puppy does with its owner, I quickly walked towards him.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

<Robert's pov>

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

God, she's beautiful, I can't help but stare at her. She's just absolutely amazing, I can't help but think about how much pain and suffering she's been through.

And not only at other people's hands. But also on my own, I've put her through pain and tourcher, and I hate I did that to her.

I never want to hurt her, I want her to be happy, feel safe, and most importantly, be the Andrea I met all them years ago.

"Mommy." Rue jumps out my arms as Andy gets to where we are.

"Hello, bear." I smile at them. She and Rue are quite literally 2 peas in a pod.

"What you staring at, mister." Andy says, making me chuckle a little.
"I'm staring at my amazing daughter and the amazing person I hope to call my girlfriend." Great, Robert, that's the way to do it.

"Robert, u was your girlfriend the night you came to my house for our first date." I kiss her, and we hear a little
"Ewww." Comeing out of rues mouth, making us both laugh.

"That's disgusting." We both look at her.
"Ahh, you won't be saying that when you're older." Andy said, making me imagine Rue being older and having a boyfriend.

"Emm, nope, not happening, Rue will be living with us until she's old and grey." We both laugh.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

<andys pov>

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

I open the door to our hotel room as Robert walks in with a sleeping Rue in his grasp.

We both walked in, and he lay rue on the bed as I got her pj's out, Robert walked intot he bathroom, and I walked towards the bed.

I changed Rue from her pretty blue dress she wore to dinner into her pj's.

I tucked her in and left a kiss on her forehead.

I walk towards the bathroom to see Robert standing in front of the mirror shaving his face.

"You know, I think you should grow it out a bit." I say, and he turns to me and smirks.

"Oh really, it hought you hated facial hair?" I smile at him and walk toward him.

"What's wrong." I look at him confused.
"Darling, I know every face you make and what they mean, now tell me what's on your mind?" I look intently into his eyes.

"It's just, I think,  I mean I know that I, I love you Robert, so much my heart aches when your not near, it hurts so much when I see you running towards a burning building, and I k ow it's our job and I do the same thing, but I'm still allways thinking, what is you don't make it out alive." Without noticing a tear escapes my eye, and Robert places his hand on my cheek and wips it away with his thumb.

"Andrea, I love you so much." He saved before slambing his lips into mine.

The kiss lasted a while before we pulled apart and rested our foreheads on each other.

"I love you, Andrea Herrera, your mine, and I'm never leaving." I smile
"I love you too."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Word count: 991

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

I sure did.

I'm really looking forward to being able to posted the first chapter to my next fanfiction.

And I hope you guys are exited too.

As allways ill see you in the next chapter.

<3