"I want to understand"

Start from the beginning

I nodded my head and walked to the chair that I was sitting in earlier.

"So, what exactly happened Kaylee?" Addison asked grabbing my hand and holding it.

"Well, really I don't know," I said with confusion looking at Addison.

" All I did was say everyone has problems and I smiled at her and I kind of laughed," I explained while squinting my face as I'm realizing what pissed Chloe off. Addison facepalmed herself and shook her head.

"Well all I can say was that was not a good idea," the brunet said. I nodded my head in realization.

"Just let her chill," Addison said. Giving me a hug before scooting back beside her Girlfriend.

"OK let's finish the movie and then we can go to sleep after," Tiffany said while pressing play on the remote.

Fuck me

20 Minutes Later

"Well, that was a good movie," Tiffany says while we were walking back to the room.

As we were walking, I realized I left my phone on the couch. "Guys I left my phone downstairs I'll be back."

In response, they both nodded their heads and kept walking towards the room. Once I got my phone I walked back to the room, but as I was walking past Chloe's I could hear small whimpering coming from Chloe's room. Slowly, i open the door, what i saw pinched at my heart. Chloe was curled in a ball, I slowly walk over towards the bed, I could clearly hear her whimpers from the blonde.

"Chloe " I whisper.

"Chloe you OK?" I ask while rubbing her back.

As I look at her, I notice she's been sweating, her forehead was wet, and her eyes are squeezed shut like she's having a nightmare.  This is the most vulnerable I've seen Chloe. Only knowing her for two days I can clearly see she has been through things that have taken a toll on her life drastically.

I go to her bathroom and get a small towel and wet it a little. Making it back to the bed I crawled beside her to lay down next to her. Pulling her closer towards me I slowly put the damp towel on her head and wrapped my arms around her. I wanted her to feel safe.

"Chloe its OK I'm here" I whispered in her ear. I brought my hand to the side of her face to move the hair behind her ear.

"Chloe It's a dream wake up" she slowly started to relax.

"I want to understand," I said softly in her ear.

"I got you, calm down Chloe I'm right here," I said holding her tighter and gently rubbing her hair.

"I-I'm sorry f-for earlier," Chloe apologizes stuttering trying to hold back more tears. the blonde slowly turned to face me. Her eyes were red and puffy, and she had sweat on her forehead.

"it's OK I shouldn't have assumed, "I say giving her a soft smile. " Do you want to talk?" I ask, "Or you want me to leave," I said looking away.

"No, stay let's talk," she said giving me a soft smile and sitting up on the bed.

"You can ask me ten-questions now and then questions later," Chloe said looking me in the eyes.

"well, umm, do you have anger problems and are they bad?" I asked squinting my face. I moved myself to be in front of Chloe and crossing my legs.

"Yes, sadly I do have anger problems and they can be bad if triggered or provoked."

well, that explains a lot." Do you always have bad dreams like these?" I asked with a concerned tone.

Chloe clears her throat." I wouldn't say always but they are frequent." Chloe's tone sounds so calm answering that question. It's like she used to having them." well I have eight more questions left" I stated.

Chloe let out a chuckle. "No, you actually have seven," the blonde corrects giving me a smile.

"I do not," I said being kind of serious.

"Umm yes you do," she retorts "The first question you asked was two questions in one and you asked one more question," she says showing me with her hands.

"Well, I have one more question and then let's sleep ok" looking her in the eyes. She nodded her head gesturing a yes.

"Well, umm". Come on Kay just ask the question don't get scared now. I thought to myself. Chloe's facial expression changes her right eyebrow lifts up trying to figure out what I was trying to say.

Fuck it.

"Do you have a dick?" Way to be subtle Kay. I asked closing my eyes in the process thinking she would yell.
She cleared her throat.

"Yes," she blankly answered looking away.

I moved closer to her to put my hand on her shoulder.

"It's ok," I said giving her a smile.

"You don't think I'm a freak?" she asked facing me and making eye contact.

"No, I don't, I think you're beautiful," I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. She started to blush, and a small smile revealed itself.

"Ok" I grabbed her hand and got up and pulled her off her bed.

"Let's go back to the sleepover with your friends," I said walking towards the door with her behind me.

She stopped and spun me around to face her. She slowly leaned in and our faces were inches apart. I could see every detail of her gorgeous face. Her beautiful pink plump lips and her magical sea blue eyes. The space between us was very little, but before I notice our lips connect with a soft but intense kiss. Slowly, we separate, she looks me in my eyes. "Our friends" she says smiling.

"Come on let's sleep."

A/N: Hi again, please enjoy! 

Sept/22/23