Chapter 1

As I walked though the dark in the corridor only hearing screams and laughter filling my ears

As I walked though the dark in the corridor only hearing screams and laughter filling my ears. I make it to the door taking out my gun turning of the safety and lift my mask. I opened it slowly peaking inside to see seven guards and my the target (Kevin) in the over room climbing on this ginger girl who is begging for him to stop.

I got up and shot four of the guards before they could even realise there under attack. One guard in the corner was about to shoot but I punch him first and tuck his gun and shot the over guard who started shooting at me.

I got nicked at the side of my arm by the bullet but it didn't hurt. I shot the last guard and made my way to the window and still saw him making out with the girl. The room is probably sound proof or he's just deaf.

I went to the door and opened it with a loud bang! He looked startled and annoyed. And the girl looked relieved but still scared. He grabbed his gun and shot the ginger girl in the head and then pointed it to me.

A smirk crept onto his lips and he looked me up and down. "Hey baby, how about this. One night with me and I will forget this ever happened?" Kevin says in his gruff voice.

Ok! I have a plan.

I put my hands up in surrender and started walking closer to him. He smirked and looked at me with lustful eyes and licked his lips.

Ewwww

I took of my mask showing my face because he won't be alive to tell anyone soon.

I sat on his lap and straddled him. I put my lips to his crusty ones and I could smell the alcohol and drugs on him what made me scrunch my face in disgust. I slipped my hand under his shirt and the other hand to my blade in my boots.

I took the blade out and stabbed him in the neck. I looked at him and grinned. While he started choking up blood. I slid the knife across his neck and he dropped to the floor. His
Blood was splashed across my face.

I stand up, put my mask back on and leave.
Now I need to collect my money. I go to my motorbike and zoom out of there.

I'm back at the school and preparing for the worst. I go to the underground floor were we learn to fight and we're the torture happens.
I shiver thinking about it as a memory comes back.

"No p-please d-don't I'm s-sorry" I cried while I was attached to the bed with rope on my legs and arms so I can't move.

"This is what you get morella. Rule 43 don't speak without my permission." My boss said. As he slides the knife across my stomach and smirks as I scream till my throat cramps up and I can't scream anymore.

This went on the whole night, I couldn't walk for weeks.

That was boss 2, I have 5 bosses. And there all horrible in there own way.

Boss 1-Mr Ward- is the scariest and controls the others bosses as well.

Boss 2-Mr Hutchins- is the most touchy.