Husbands Now, Soulmates Forever

Wei Ying POV

Lan Zhan blinks owlishly at Wei Ying. It's difficult to believe that after everything that's happened his jade is still able to retain his innocence.

"Come. Sit with me." Wei Ying says warmly.

Wei Ying leads his husband to the table in their room and graciously offers him a seat. Lan Zhan lifts his robes out to the side and sits with the elegance of a royal. After pouring them both some tea, Wei Ying walks over to the dresser and opens the top drawer. He palms a small box in his left hand and curls his fingers around it to hide his secret gift.

He takes a deep breath before taking his place next to his husband who is enjoying the delicious tea made especially for him. However, watching Lan Zhan down the last few drops of the liquid makes his body feverish. The slow slide of his husband's throat has him gripping the edge of the table with his free hand, his mind a jumble of everything he's dreamt of doing to his beautiful jade.

The clink of the teacup on the saucer snaps Wei Ying out of his indecent thoughts and he sees Lan Zhan grinning at him knowingly.

"You play dirty, my love! Who taught you to be such a naughty boy?"

"I learned from the best." his jade answers, reaching out and wrapping an arm around his husband's waist.

Lan Zhan pulls Wei Ying into his lap effortlessly. A round of quick pecks all over Wei YIng's face has his dancer giggling uncontrollably, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Fine! If you don't want your gift, I'll give it to Huiasang!" Wei Ying blurts out.

Lan Zhan's kisses turn into bites.

"Aiya, Lan Zhan! Why are you acting like a dog?"

"Wei Ying should not speak of other men on our wedding night."

A dangerous growl rumbles out of Lan Zhan's chest. Wei Ying's insides combust like alcohol added to fire. He squirms playfully in his husband's lap, earning him more nips and sucks. His heart races in his chest and he can't catch his breath. But he wants more.

"La-Lan Zhan. Ummm...hmmmm...stop. I...I have your...oohhh...your gift...mmnnn."

"Wei Ying is mine."

(bite, suck)

"Y-Yes, yours."

(kiss, lick)

"He will give me his gift."

(latch, suck)

"Gift...yes...give...oh my gods!"

(gentle kiss, lick)

Without warning, Lan Zhan stops his attack on Wei Ying's now limp body. He pulls his head back, his face the picture of control.

Wei Ying blinks hazily. His head is still spinning and he can't quite focus yet. However, as soon as his vision clears, he slaps his husband's arm.

"How the hell do you do that?"

With a sly grin, Lan Zhan replies, "I am not sure what Wei Ying is referring to."

Wei Ying wants to be angry with his jade. Yet it's impossible when Lan Zhan is looking at him with his topaz eyes sparkling with the same fire the light of the candles burn with in their room. His husband's skin looks so soft and perfect under their golden glow that Wei Ying can't stop himself from reaching out and tenderly touching Lan Zhan's cheek.

"You're so beautiful." he whispers as he traces his thumb along his jade's high cheek bone. "I can't believe you're mine. How are you mine? Why are you mine?"