Jelly's in trouble (1/2)

Start from the beginning

Tankhun's manners are really rubbing off on him. Or maybe he got drunk from his grape juice before we left?

"AAH, NAT MY MAN YOUR SUGAR DADDY HAS ARRIVED! OH NUNEW NICE BOW AROUND YOUR NECK, LOOKS LIKE YOU WILL BE MY SEXY PRESENT TONIGHT!" Porsche flirted, giving me a kiss on my cheek.

I still get shy whenever he does that but I love this handsy man. I'm glad that we became buddy's he fits right into our crazy jelly gang. Well all his friends do, they are all pleasantly crazy.

"P'Porsche happy birthday I hope you will grow old and rimpels so we can have fun and call you rimple daddy." I say handing over Nat and mine's gift.

"Whohoo this looks like a delicious wine, thank u nongs I love it."

This made us both happy and gave him a kiss on each cheek at the same time. He looked so cute, all red and shy.

"Well, I didn't see that one coming. P'Kinn look what I got!" Porsche grinned like an over excited puppy showing his new wine to his boyfriend.

"Oh looks good and from a nice year. Our nongs got a good taste. Well little Nat and Nunew I hope you will enjoy the party. And don't worry about your hia's I got your back!" He winked before hugging Porsche and leaving towards the new arrived guests while we went to the bar to get some shots.

"Cheers buddy!" Nat and I clicked our glasses with many more to follow.

~~~~~~~~~~

Porsche's pov.

Two hours into my birthday party everyone looked loose and drunk. Mostly drunk!

"WHOOO LET'S PARTYYYYY!" Tankhun yelled, already drunk and twerking his ass off. Looks like somebody will be carried home again.

Poor Pol and Arm they will have another tough night ahead of them. Ah I'm so happy that I don't have to babysit him anymore, perks of being Kinn's boyfriend.

If I didn't know he is Kinn's and Kim's brother I would be sure that is an alien dressed as a flamingo right now. He would fit right in!

My nongs were dancing with Pete and Chay swaying from one side of the room to the others. Their moves didn't match the music at all but at least they were having fun.

Everyone was having a great night but one thing kept bothering me. One of Kinn's rival clan men has sent some of their man's over and they keep bothering everyone who looks even a little cute or drunk.

They even dared to touch Pete's ass, well it is their lose because Vegas took perfect care of him. He won't bother anyone again, not like I will miss his stupid face.

Yok hopefully won't mind a little bit of blood and brains in the back room. After all, business is going smoothly today, nothing to complain about. That dead man is a minor inconvenience that will be solved by tomorrow after all.

Let's enjoy the night, you only become 25 once!

~~~~~~~~~~

No one's pov.

Around midnight there wasn't one man standing who wasn't at least a little bit tipsy.

We partied like there was no tomorrow. Shots got drowned and the herbal spirit didn't get the chance to get warm.

Some of the Theerapanyakul guards were so drunk that they started grinding and making out with each other.

Tankhun had never been happier to see his guards kiss and have his favorite drama's come to life. Together with Nat and Nunew they cheered the guards on to kiss and make a show.