Chapter one: the nightfall

On a little Island in an abandoned town, Keith was hiding in an old shrine as the moonless night on Altea has come in and his human self has been here.

"Damm, how long does this last?" Keith said, looking through his reflection for a compact-mirror.

"Shiro." Keith said.

"Yeah." Shiro said.

"Make sure you come back in one piece." Keith said.

"I will." Shiro said.

Elsewhere in the forest, Hunk and Pidge are chasing someone into the forest, it was Sendak, a commander and lieutenant of the Galra Empire.

An evil force that had conquered and destroyed Altea with their war, led by Zarkon and his evil witch Haggar.

"You can run for forever." Pidge said as throws her shield at Sendak.

"I'm not planning to, now." Sendak said.

Under command two members of the Bad Batch, Wakun and Kam had ambushed Pidge.

"Look out, Pidge!" Hunk shouted, rushing to her aid. He summoned his massive strength and delivered a powerful punch, sending Wakun flying back.

Pidge swiftly rolled to her feet, her determination shining through. "Nice hit, Hunk! Now let's take care of Kam together!"

They both sprinted towards Kam, forming a formidable duo, ready to face whatever obstacles stood in their way. Pidge unleashed a barrage of sharp projectiles from her weapon while Hunk used his immense size and strength to overpower Kam.

Meanwhile, back at the old shrine, Keith's anxiety grew as he waited for his friends to return. Time seemed to crawl by, the eerie silence of the abandoned town amplifying his worries.

"I can't just sit here, waiting," Keith muttered to himself. He decided to venture out and see if he could help his friends.

As he made his way through the moonless night, Keith could sense a growing darkness in the air. The evil presence of Zarkon and Haggar seemed to be looming closer. He quickened his pace, determined to find his friends and confront the Galra warriors together.

Back in the forest, Pidge and Hunk exchanged glances, their excitement escalating. They knew they had to find Sendak and put an end to his ruthless actions.

"Let's finish this, Pidge," Hunk declared, determination burning in his eyes.

Pidge nodded, a steely resolve taking over. "Agreed, Hunk. We won't let the Galra Empire continue their reign of terror."

Just as they were about to resume their pursuit of Sendak, they heard a sound behind them. They turned to see a mysterious figure standing in the shadows. It was another member of the Bad Batch, Rose Nebel, who summoned a poison mist.

She swings but Hunk and Pidge quickly leapt out of the way, narrowly avoiding the mist.

They quickly gather their weapons and prepare to fight as Pidge swings again but the shield is stuck in the side of the tree giving the daemon the advantage as she releases a plethora of thorn limbs to contain him.

Before she can kill her though, Kiaion jumps upon his back prepared to strike until Rose releases a large wave of poison mist to throw the other daemon off.

"Kiaion!" Hunk said as he quickly draws his blade to slash Rose at who jumps as she attacks

He quickly moves past her but Hunk and Pidge are determined not to let her escape as she quickly collects the shield and rushes after him with Kiaion at her side.