🎑 ᴇɪɢʜᴛ 🎑

Start from the beginning

Instead we.. I mean fluffy ball managed to communicate with the spirits. We couldn't get much help form them but they gave us a secret exit way on the library the one that said to be sealed but still exists and it's located somewhere on the underground base. We need to get you there before tang de Xin arrives. We don't have time to waste.

Ziyuan hurried him by tugging on his hand. Instead of following his words xie yun took his hands in it and pressed his forehead against their threaded palms.

How will I ever repay you for all of this.

He silently sobbed into their joined hands.

Remember me xie yun. Never forget about me.

Ziyuan whispers. Xie yun lips parted for more words but gone numb when he heard the series of footsteps and hushed voices rapidly approaching them.

Here.

Ziyuan took out jade bone swords and pushed it against his chest.

How did you--

I managed to steal from shifu lan qiren's resident. Even though I sleep away most of the lectures I do know the unfathomable abilities of jade bone. It's yours now. You're it's wielder. I'm sure that jade bone will lead you out of this miserable dungeon.

Ziyuan look back in alert as the footsteps grew closer.

At last tang de Xin is here..

Come with me..

Xie yun asks as fluffy ball jumps down from his hand and started to tugged on his robes.

I wish xie yun. But I can't.

Ziyuan turn away as he replied, yet xie yun catch the glimpse of tears shining in the corner of his eyes before the boy push him back as he once again disappeared in the shadows.

••••

The courtyard of his father's study was scented with the fragrance of rich scent of freshly flourished red plum blossom. Adjusting his posture xie yun bring the wooden sword perched on his grip infront of his vision, twisted it in grace as he closed his eyes shut. Trying to regulate his breath and heart rate, to find the inner control in his chi. A strange, almost foreign power surged through his vein, took control of his limps as he moved. It almost like he found the music with in his soul and he is dancing along its mysterious melody. He slowly opened his eyes and watch the floating crimson petals of red plum blossom twirling along the movement of his sword, creating an enchanting pattern around him.

It rise as his sword twisted upward, falls as his movements descent, flot languidly as he swirls around. When he lowered his sword after final technique the petals float down and embrace the ground. Helding the blade of his sword between his palm xie yun bowed and turn around to see his father sitting on his table watching him through the open frame of the window of his study.

Xie yuns smiles, yet his father's face held a mysterious expression. He cross the courtyard and then the threshold before entering his father's study. When he plop down on the seat across the table his father finally give him a small smile and pour some warm green tea for him, gently sliding it across the table.

Thank you father.

Gathering the sleeves of his robes in one hand xie yun took the cup and took one satisfying sip.

Master Dong said that you've been diligently working on improving your compact skills. I can see the progress.

His father said even as he goes back working on his paper works. Xie yun smiled proudly, he put tea down and leaned into perch his face in both of his plam and blinked innocently.

𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐗𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐞 (𝐙𝐒𝐖𝐖)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara