🎑 ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ 🎑

Darkness..

How many shades does it have. One? Two? Maybe hundred of them. Xie yun was floating aimlessly on the richness of it. Something sharp and smarting dragged through the whole of his frame. He wanted to whimper and scream. Wither away from the bound tightening around him. More importantly he wanted the much awaited sleep embrace him wholely for eternity.

What will he find at the end of this darkness?

Maybe a small Hut in the middle of a meadow that streched across as far as his eyes could wander, surrounded by abundant of floral scent and variant shades of natural blessings. Buzzing with life and joy. Xie yun and his father will spend an eternal nightless days there. Engaging in cultivation and farming. Bathing in the crystal clear voluminous waters of stream curved through the backyard of their home. Xie yun will fall asleep on the melody of his father's lullaby and wake up to those radiant smile. Of all the things he thought he wanted he was left with one anguish wish of seeing his father once again, feeling those boundless love and affection one more time.

ABSOLUTELY ABSURD__

An sudden outburst blared like a thunder around him. Everything around him spin like in a whirlwind. As if he is being sucked into a cosmic hole, a gravity pull that he is helpless against.

This boy is simply incapable to do such a trivial... Methods.

He woke up with a start. Limp body arching against the floor as he opened his mouth wide to suck in as much as air possible. Everything in him ache.. his skin burn like his body is set on fire. He tried to move or lift a digit of finger but something leave him absolutely immobile.

There is nothing absurd about this shifu lan. Only two people presented there on the summoning of class eight spirit. One of them is suspiciously find dead on the underground vault while other was discovered alive on the massacre. Why would a demon as powerful and ruthless as that would spare only his life if isn't he is possessed by the very same thing.

A sharp intake of breath. Then the next very second lan qiren's baritone voice spoke.

I couldn't suspect any kind of demonic energy in his qi. Jade bone simply wouldn't let anyone wield it unless its master leave it for someone on their will. In this case tu Xin trusted xie yun to be its next master.

Xie yuns eyes fluttered open. He was lying in a cold floor. The pulsing ache inside his head become sharp as light rushed into his clearing vision.

Then why he found out of bed that too on the highly protected underground vault without key. Tell me how someone incapable as him, as you said before Sabotage a treacherous demon.

Li Lian jie 's voice growled ferociously.

There should be an explanation.

Lan qiren's voice sunken with sudden helplessness, sounding faraway from the strict and righteous master he knows. Out of all people xie yun expected to be spoke up about his innocence, it's lan qiren that the one dared to do it.
Without investigation no one should be blamed. Im sure xie yun must've his own explanation.

There is nothing to explain. I've sent messages to the sects. I simply can't keep quite when grandmaster of xinye was brutally killed by his demon possessed son. Tang de Xin will come for this mass murderer. If you want an explanation shifu. You will get it then.

A long silence prevailed around him. Just like that the memory from last night flooded into his swimming consciousness. Xie yun's body trembled with a overwhelming need to cry..to scream that he didn't do it.. he didn't kill his father. It wasn't him.. but all he can let out is a breathless whimper.